Worst leases you've seen

The $12k is probably due via wire transfer to Zimbabwe

12 Likes

I have seen similar postings in the past and never figured their target profile. Must be those people with a lot of cash that cannot be put in the financial system. Hmm…

1 Like

Sweet feathery Elvis on a pogo stick.

6 Likes

110k in 3 years anyone?

5 Likes

Here’s one from Bimmerpost… 1500+/mo on a 36/10 for a 2019 X5 50i? Ouch!

2 Likes

Dear God he’s back (sorta) and he’s planning to take the title by putting 10K down on an BMW X5 Hybrid…

10 Likes

He went so hard that the Bimmerfest founder stepped in to reply :laughing:

10 Likes

He’s all over the place. Awhile ago he was mad at Lincoln for moving away from sedans and focusing on SUVs, vowing to never get another Lincoln product. So he looks at BMW… SUVs?

8 Likes

This is really what I needed to get through today. NJRonbo is the gift that keeps on giving.

17 Likes

“To get into an $80k vehicle for three years I can imagine having to put down well over a thousand just to get a reasonable monthly cost.”

5 Likes

I must say I still believe he is a sophisticated troll, with the goal of infuriating every major car message board.

19 Likes
3 Likes

Ha, not like he would keep it that long…lol. I feel like logging in over there and suggesting an Accord Hybrid, Touring of course

7 Likes

A poster there actually mentioned LH and Ronbo seemingly ghosted after that :joy:

8 Likes

To get into an $80k vehicle for three years I can imagine having to put down well over a thousand just to get a reasonable monthly cost. That’s just an assumption. What would a typical lease on an $80k vehicle look like with money down and monthly pay-out?

Some people just refuse to learn, even if spoon-fed to the extreme. Between his Accord Hybrid thread here and on Accord forums, so many people tried teaching him how to not be the guy above… SMDH

However, I must mention - the entertainment value he provides periodically it top notch!

2 Likes

Have to admit - this is great for Monday’s… and more entertaining than Ford dealers selling cars they don’t own :rofl:

3 Likes

He’s another Ken M. But I also picture him looking like Ken Bone.

2 Likes

It’s ironic that he wants to keep a car for “10-20 years” when he barely had his Accord for 18 months. If he wants an expensive habit he should just take up gambling. At least he’ll get comps out of the deal. And he’s only 90 minutes from Atlantic City

3 Likes

Hopefully he comes back here, I could use some entertainment.

2 Likes