Worst leases you've seen

It also comes with 3k+ a month in mileage which should be worth something to someone who wants this car and wants/needs to drive a lot.

Probably one of the least differentiated AMGs I’ve seen in a while… looks like a regular S cab with an ugly af airdam added on

1 Like

Labor Day Special”:woman_facepalming:t3::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oof. I got my 2019 X5 (77k MSRP) for 875/mo & 0 DAS, and I was still griping at the time about the marked up MF. This is daylight robbery by comparison. :zipper_mouth_face:

2.5% off sticker! And a 48% residual…ick.

Unfortunately I dont have details because they wouldnt provide them but I was just quoted on a 20 Tacoma TRD offroad $40,250 36/12 lease of $679 a mo in Charlotte NC?!! Hahaha

Was also quoted a 20 Giulia Ti sport Carbon at 36/10 for $585 earlier today, $50k msrp, 5.5% disc. Man thats a big difference than what I was quoted on similar car 2 years ago at $420.

Lol I knew it would pop up here.

A lot has changed as far as quality goes from the 18 to the 20’s. Under 600 a month for a high specced one like that isn’t terrible, average really.

1 Like

Yea seems that all the quotes I got 2 years ago are way different, checked a Q50 RS as well and was $200 higher. Oh well. Keep what I got

4 Likes

OP said it was an amazing deal. Lol

What he didn’t type was please help me pay for the 12,000 I was underwater on my previous car. haha

1 Like

:dizzy: msrp less rebates + max rate :dizzy:

4 Likes

Just curious here. Based on what these were going for 18 months ago, is it really a bad deal?

Back in Jan 2019 Bolts were leasing for about $249/month and some were as low as $165 (MA?)

So yes $480 a month is VERY HORRIBLE.

1 Like

8 months left and already 4K over allowance. Pay to keep it in your garage and not drive it.

1 Like

At this point is the OP just handing $300 to SAL?
no miles left and a $776 p/m payment.
I get that there’s a $1500 incentive but that doesn’t account for the lease end charges or the $500 transfer fee. Hard pressed to find a reason why ANYONE would take that over…unless of course the buyout is a good deal compared to the market and the car just happens to be the exact combo the he or she wants.

2 Likes

I’m posting this as a potential worst lease, even though they are talking about financing. We haven’t heard the last from NJRonbo yet!

9 Likes