Wife Luxury Car: $500/month budget

Allegedly :rofl:

4 Likes

Well yes.

But convicted previously. Money may not buy you love but it sure does buy your freedom.

Get her a Toyota Corolla for $200 a month and use the $300 leftover for 2 fancy dinners every month!!!

TWO fancy dinners? A Month!? Who has the time for that. Youā€™d have to actually talk over dinner and things. PASS.

2 Likes

I was merely pointing out the fact that you have no idea what went into OP formulating his budget for this vehicle.

1 Like

You can get a BMW X2, or X1 when available, for a runabout, and have lots left over. Heck, the BMW leases way better than a Mini Countryman for the same car, and itā€™s a bit nicer.

Ohhh right. I forget that usually after a couple has been together for many many years, decades the going out and talking over dinner has already run its course :laughing:

1 Like

Tesla Model 3, since thereā€™s no gas payment you could increase the budget with that savings

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t really qualify as a luxury car though

2 Likes

I have to say the model 3 looks tooooo bland. And only an ā€œextraā€ $10,000 you can add 70 miles of range and this list of ā€œpremium interior optionsā€ :laughing::rofl::smile:

And donā€™t forget any other color besides white is an extra $1000!! :open_mouth::hushed:

Premium Interior Includes:

• 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats

• Premium audio ā€“ 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound

• Premium Connectivity (1 year included):

• Satellite maps with live traffic visualization
    • In-car internet streaming music and media
    • More frequent over-the-air updates via cellular
    • Internet browser
  • LED fog lamps

• Center console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones

Holy moly, the lease on a Model 3 is insane. And I donā€™t think you could buy the base model for $500/month.

Get her this:

Itā€™s a super low mileage lease for way under budget.

Volvo, people. Volvo. Almost any.

7 Likes

I test drove the E300, C43, and 5 series and Iā€™d say itā€™s more luxurious than those. Iā€™ve gotten more questions and people in love with the car, then any Iā€™ve ever owned before.

I have a white/white with 19ā€ wheels. My lease is $610 a month with $2.5k down. Seems like a lot, but with $160 a month in gas savings puts it right with the C300 and 3 series

For a bland car, itā€™s turned more heads than a C43 I drove around

Maybe the novelty isnā€™t there for me being in so cal where theyā€™re a dime a dozen, but I have never sat in a car that more disappointed me in the interior than a model 3.

Whatā€™s the MF on that Tesla lease? I read it was insane.

1 Like

Base Model 3 = new corolla
Performance model 3 = new civic si

Yeah I guess living in Cali ruins the experience. Iā€™m from Cincy and only see a Tesla a week maybe.