Why I didn't lease a Volvo S90

Or maybe he leased something twice the payment and half the msrp :hugs:. Anyways, I would still give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for a hopefully good deal he got. Lets see

Itā€™s not even about what he leased - itā€™s about his credibility after talking about his wife and then about being a single 30 something. Just an opinion instead of rant about S90 would be fine. I donā€™t like long base either. But then why do you even bother considering it when you can spend 30 minutes on Volvo site checking specs?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

This isnā€™t an ā€œI leased this over thatā€ type of post, my intent was to add another side to all the Volvo S90 love that the LH forums seem to slant towards.

Itā€™s love for a great value that S90 represented for awhile, and not for a particular car. You donā€™t get it, aparently.

1 Like

It is about the value. But do go ahead reveal what you leased instead.

2 Likes

And here I am wishing I had leased an S90, where else can you get a car with such value for your money? All I could do now is pray that the deals will return lol

2 Likes

Still hangingā€¦

Probably just trolling on the OPā€™s part.

Exactly, itā€™s like this post

They posted this rant then ghosted

That explains itā€¦

Why does anyone care what he leased instead?

1 Like

Actually a better question is why does any care what he thinks of the S90. But since I read the initial post I figured there would be a discussion and comparison

1 Like

So 51% residual is a problem, but not paying twice the monthly for a 5-series. Brilliant.

1 Like

Actually you are mistaken, it is close to 3x the monthly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

T8 never leased well and is similar to A8L or 750L - a loaded limo. Anybody who can afford would jump on any of these for $500/mo, even if they donā€™t like/need long base. Not sure what his problem really is. Base T8 would be in high 60k, I think, which is not bad.

Unicorn deal

Yep, that was a great deal. And without 3k a-plan.

What is this guy talking about? He wants a massaging drivers seat but has a problem with paying a little money for some other options in the package? I drive a 7 series (with a 138k MSRP) and I would say the S90 falls short of it, but not by very much. I think the S90 is the best value luxury car on the market. I also had one for a rental and got as many compliments on it as I do my 7 series. Also FYI the S90 is 6.5 inches shorter than the 7 series or S class so I consider it a short wheelbase :wink: