Why I didn't lease a Volvo S90

I sold 10 last month

How many have you sold this month? Any sense that inventory is increasing and Volvo will return to giving out crazy good incentives?

1 Like

July-August is probably dead time. No more 2018’s are build (I think) and there are fewer of them on the lots, though they may be sitting at the ports, and no 2019’s yet.

It may be now, but we hypothesized a sub-$400 T8 lease back in the winter on a thinly equipped model using all the incentives in the NE and Western regions, 12% off MSRP dealer discount, A-plan, MSDs, etc. Then Volvo removed A-plan from them for awhile and that changed.

As other’s have mentioned, the T6 (especially with incentives) was the way to go. Not sure what is going to happen with future S90’s in light of the tariffs on Chinese imports. If tariffs start hitting all imports, the “why didn’t I lease” question is likely to cover a lot more than Chinese Volvo’s.

Here is a theoretical T8 INSC lease for the least expensive one listed in Socal - $404/mth, $1162 DAS + MSDs. 12% off, All incentives, A-plan, 24/10, No Loyalty. Granted, that T8 INSC is $3k less than all the others ($74K), but getting the deal on one of the more expensive ones ($77k) would drive the price up ~$45.

Just got back from a short vacation. No costco deal. Im going to be working on Demo deals though, lets see if anyone bites.

1 Like

If my A-plan is through Hertz is it different than through Costco?

A plan is A plan. No difference from where you get it.