Which soccer team do you support?

In 2002 both Turkey and S. Korea made it not just to the last 8 but to the semis. 2002 was also the year the US was robbed against Germany by the un-called hand ball. But that’s a different topic. And in 2010 Ghana made it to the Quarters too. So not quite a monopoly.

You can’t count Korea at 2002. Their games with Italy and Spain were comical. :clown_face:

1 Like
1 Like

But this hypocrisy about human rights and all that we’ve seen at the World Cup is ridiculous. Where was the public outcry when Russia a nation with the same attitude towards LGBTQ - hosted. Or Brazil who cleaned their streets of homeless children

One issue doesn’t excuse the other. These people are paid $200 a month. And imprisoned if they work a second job to supplement that wage, if they even receive that wage in the first place.

The job of the media always should be to put pressure on govts and corporations to do the right thing. Sadly most media is owned by the same 5 corporations so journalistic integrity is dead.

When your on the world stage and have blatant human rights violations, I’d hope it’s always exposed, no matter what country.

Any less today?

:popcorn: x 5
Buckle up for penalties

Why aren’t they showing that well endowed Croatian woman today? Great game but that’s always a bonus.

3 Likes

I still don’t know why Spain didn’t have David De Gea as a GK on the roster. I mean he’s one of the best in the world. SMH

Maybe she got executed?

1 Like

What a game congrats to Croatia :croatia:

It’s on OF

1 Like
  • Who Wins?
  • :argentina:
  • :netherlands:

0 voters

He doesn’t save penalties.

2 Likes

Lol Spain :sweat_smile:

Two teams, one cup. I’ll see myself out

2 Likes

Morocco vs. Croatia final match

1 Like

Argentinians are rolling on the pitch and dying after every 50/50 collision.