Which soccer team do you support?

With the start of the new Premier League season nearly upon us, I thought I would make a poll to see which teams had the best support on here.

I would even be up for a Leasehackr Fantasy league if people wanted to.
N.B. I had to omit two teams because of the 20 poll item limit.

• Arsenal
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Burnley
  • Chelsea
  • Crystal Palace
  • Everton
  • Leicester City
  • Liverpool
  • Manchester City
  • Manchester United
  • Newcastle United
  • Southampton
  • Stoke City
  • Swansea City
  • Tottenham Hotspur
  • Watford
  • West Bromwich Albion
  • West Ham United
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Chelsea all the way! Champions :soccer: :trophy:
p.s. Respect to LFC and Klopp
p.p.s. Wenger must stay! LOL

4 Likes

Le Professeur Will stay.
Hope Chelsea don’t SACK again! ROMAN POLICY, STRICT POLICY. :stuck_out_tongue:
LU-LU_KA-KU’s $75 mil wasted!!!

He will get goals. Jose has his way of playing. He had Salah at Chelski and never used him, now look how good he is. (Been amazing for Liverpool preseason) But the prices are crazy now!

Jose f**ked us up big time for a long time before Roman sacked him for the second time. BTW - I swear I wanted Morata over Luk when it looked they would go the other way. Morata is a complete player, unlike Luk who thinks way too much of himself. They both will score, but I can’t wait until Mou will show Luk his tough love and how he responds.

@Ed_Churchward You should change it to the EPL big 6, Barca, Real, Juve, AC Milan, Bayern, PSG (doubt there are any fans, but after Neymar who knows)

Fan of Juve for over 20 years. All due to a young priest that was teaching us soccer at camp.

Respect. I doubt there are any fans of Brighton here, it’s not UK, @Ed_Churchward :grin:

True, so I did EPL originally because I thought we might be able to have a fantasy league based around it but happy to change it to just soccer. I am only allowed 20 options in the list so would have to remove a few.

Wow, there is Newcastle fan. Must be fan of Rafa :grin: 20 is enough for major leagues.

OK, I can’t change the Poll, need a moderator to do it.

Just kill it and create new one. To0 many Gunners and MU fans :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about la liga???

Go Gunners! Cant wait for Sunday!

1 Like

We made it back up, hopefully we’ll avoid the implosion. Ashley seems to finally be on board with the program, and Rafa is alright if you don’t mind boring football. Still miss Wijnaldum tho.

Also, anyone would be an improvement over McClaren. Christ, I’d rather have Pardew back.

Only because he will get killed if Rafa leaves or gets sacked :slight_smile:

As long as he keeps loosening the purse strings, and please God take that stupid logo off the stands.

Sheffield Wednesday!!! Unfortunately…

1 Like

Go LA Galaxy! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes