Where is auto market headed?

That AMG get an oil change in those 15k miles?

1 Like

I could not find it… But go for it… Lol

here you go

https://www.hertzcarsales.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2019-Mercedes-Benz-AMG+C+63-c2d37e380a0e0a6b32d029a134a0af6b.htm

2 Likes

Auto check actually showed the 10k miles service was done at a MB dealership lol. Guess Hertz know it doesn’t want to screw this car up

1 Like

Lol thanks…too far for me.

But they don’t haggle anyway… I like to go sit with a sales guy, do back & forth with SM and waste hours. :rofl::rofl:

There are a few thousand 2021 cars on the lots now. Most manufacturers seem to be resuming production on some level this month.

Can’t make this sh.t up…

Hertz to restore executive pay amid heavy workload as it looks to dodge a default

1 Like

Probably trying to get the expenses/liabilities up to make a better case for reorg.

You can’t promise to implement paycuts if they’re already cut…

1 Like

Maybe they don’t have golden parachutes and they’re trying to cash out before they end up on unemployment. Pretty vile in any case.

The tide is moving out and we’re catching all the companies swimming without their shorts.

2 Likes

Most companies swim without their shorts cause it improves their bottom line :smile:

1 Like

That’s more of a “if we are going to go out, it’s going to be with a paycheck than without” type move.

Except when their bottoms are so burned they can’t sit down.

Sounds about right. It’s actually surprising since they took cuts and now they’re giving them back. Makes me suspect they have some idea what’s coming next, and it’s not just a BK. I wonder if someone is knocking at their door making a Carl Icahn-style “I can buy you now or out of receivership” offer.

1 Like

They’ve received extension till the 22nd or 24th I believe to push the can. There’s definitely a cash infusion waiting in the background somewhere.

Sound about right.

That’s an interesting tidbit

Subaru leases airport to store new cars

2 Likes

Yep, as I said earlier - cheaper to store them than give them away.

$95k per month plus moving costs pales in comparison to selling 30k units at 25% + off MSRP or whatever crazy shizzle people were saying about the deals that were coming.

The math is easy. Take even an additional $2k average off of each unit = $60 million. Takes 52.5 years for that $95k per month to add up to that.

1 Like

The haircut market is up!

5 Likes

Goodness gracious! Those are the wait times to get a haircut?

I’m not going to get a haircut… This is crazy

First day open since the Rona shutdown

2 Likes