Where have all the good deals gone?

2020 S60s have $7,000 in rebates in some areas. I don’t really think there are no “good deals anymore.”

:grin: unfortunately, this disqualifies all Volvos.

1 Like

And most BMWs

He can get a Ford Taurus V6 then.

1 Like

except one.

But how much downpayment to get to 4/500 dollars a month :grin:

Dealers aren’t getting many of them, I was told by a dealer is only getting 16 this MY.

Leaf-like deals on a XC40 recharge?

Lol not quite. I don’t think the electric volvos will be cheap for a while. At least until there’s some supply.

I have yet to drive the p8, which is disappointing, given that i spend every Saturday at my Volvo dealer…

1 Like

So I was at one of our 3 local BMW dealers earlier today. I was told by one of the salesmen that their inventory is down due to CV19, which is not a surprise. However he told me that they only had 35 cars/trucks in inventory, when they normally (pre-CV19) carry about 100.

So, I guess as many of you have suggested, this just confirms that that’s where all the deal have gone. There are so few cars available due to previous CV19 production reductions, that there is not a need to move them through lease incentives and improved RV/MF.

Let’s hope this changes, and soon…

Pandemic right-sized production, and led to record dealer profits (plenty of articles on this); dealers quietly hoping production gets right-sized moving forward.

Profit to record profit…?

Thx for keeping me honest! Corrected…and trust you you experienced this yourself?

Yeah, here and there. But not all.

This is chips shortages, manufacturing can’t get it

My family back home in Taiwan was joking, they want Pfizer vaccines for Taiwan in exchange for automotive chips to VW & BMW.

1 Like

I’m seriously looking at lease xfers that have 6 months left, hoping that maybe deals will be better then.

There are definitely a lot of swings in pricing with the available volume - plus, as others have said, it’s January.

Plenty of loaners available if you know where to look though!

Plenty of good deals around… key word is good, not unicorn , although some unicorns have reared their head.

I should’ve def leased my F30 BMW unicorn for 3yrs, as opposed to 2yrs . Would’ve been worth the $15-$20 increase in monthly payment, but the leashackr in me was looking at cheapest cost, payment etc at the time.

1 Like

Would’ve been worth the $15-$20 increase in monthly payment, but the leashackr in me was looking at cheapest cost, payment etc at the time.

Yeah, I super feel this. It was a big conflict for me when leasing my i8. Totally glad I went for the longer term, but I should frame the 2 year quote I had on it :sweat_smile:

Same here Tuna…But in early/mid 2019 none of us had heard of CV19 so was not something we could foresee.

The key now in my mind is not to get locked into a “good deal” at today’s pricing, that eventually becomes a SAL deal as pricing and inventory hopefully ease with things returning to something closer to normal as the vaccine makes the rounds.