Where did you get your X3 M40i Loaner From?

Hahahaha I remember when I was looking for the same type of deal all these clowns came trying to tell me to come down to earth or that I needed a reality check… here I am driving my x3 m40i with a shit load of packages for sub 500…

Long story short:

Don’t settle, call everyone and be nice, sound like you know what you are talking about and don’t waste too much time with a dealership that doesn’t want to work numbers. If they aren’t serious about moving units you have better luck elsewhere.

Edit:

It’s funny cause this site is supposed to be to help each other but there’s always those salty members who don’t want you to get a better deal than them or the brokers who want you to overpay so their commissions are larger. At the end of the day it’s your wallet not theirs.

2 Likes

That’s not true.

It’s bringing people back to reality of what is likely possible.

Any one off can happen but to tell members 16% pre rebates w base on a new one is possible is just plain wrong.

Being “salty” and being realistic are two different things.

Edit: this site has been super helpful to you

You asked 100+ questions and proposed a ton of deals and always got replies from willing members. I remember that

8 Likes

Yup that was her, although they are no longer called northwest Bmw and judging by my last interaction with them they are under new management that is less likely to deal. But it was an m340 I inquired about when they were still special (or at least they thought they were).

I actually acquired about this one and they said the price you see is what you pay… I didn’t speak with Karen though. I will call now!

“Willing” haha I had a guy telling me to take drugs and questioning my life choices.

Regardless it’s not an issue to have high expectations; you may be searching for a while but to say it’s impossible is simply wrong.

Again, just look at my post history you’ll see people telling me the same stuff their telling this guy.
“Look at something else, blah blah blah”
“Get a broker, blah blah blah”

At the end of the day you are the only one who cares about yourself and it is in your best interest to at least do some research yourself.

1 Like

MF is higher now than when you leased, for one.
And it is not December, for two

8 Likes

Realistically I know I will be around 535 lol. Lets see! Karen said she will get back to me…

Anyone bought from Karen so I can tell her your guys names? DM me!

1 Like

This thread is what we call a jack session.

4 Likes

Haha is Jack session an LA term?

1 Like

Just tell her satisfied LH customers from couple of years ago.

1 Like

You sound like one of those kids that flex on instagram with the caption “My highschool teacher told me I wouldn’t be sh*t”

6 Likes

Go back and tell your teachers:

Hey teach I dropped out and am making way more than a teacher.

Guess we can call that progress! Lol

1 Like

I don’t think teachers go into that profession for the money

4 Likes

Oooh Harsh!!!

Whats harsh?

Teachers do not go into the profession because they want to get rich. They do it for reasons like wanting to invest in the future of our youth.

Just ask @Bacons_C.C!

4 Likes

Lol I can’t believe all these posts are still here and not in the junkyard dump thread.

1 Like

yes i apologize :slight_smile:

Its just cause i like ya @anon46843959

I feel like we’re distant cousins at this point

2 Likes

I inquired about this vehicle at the end of January and Jake Poteet told me it was the price including finance rebate of $5500 which effectively put the pre-incentive discount of 7.1% off and I never bothered to respond at that price.
Did you get any different results? Just curious…

@Bostoncarconcierge is right! Not in it for the money…

Gave up a great career to teach, because I have a passion for keeping kids… been humbled by my success brokering and still won’t give it up!

Sorry to pull you into my soap box rants, brother.

See you in FL in a couple of weeks for lunch! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes