When is the best time to lease XC90 Recharge 2023?

The RV and MF are still pretty bad in May.

I imagine 2024 models are coming in a few months. Would there be the best time to lease it, when the maker or the dealer starts selling off the 2023 inventory? July? Aug? Sep?

Thanks!

Do you have costco? If so, this is one of the ‘good times’ MF will go up next month.

No, XC90 Recharge is not included.

May 2 – July 31, 2023

Eligible Costco members who purchase or lease new 2023 or 2024 Volvo models† can receive:

• $1,000 member-only incentive on Volvo S60, S90, V60 Cross Country, V90 Cross Country, XC40, XC60, XC90
  • $2,500 member-only incentive on Volvo XC40 Recharge, C40 Recharge

As per our rebate grid the xc90 recharge gets the 1k costco

Oh, then I should understand the term as follows?

$1000 for any XC40, XC60, XC90.
Additional $1500 for XC 40 Recharge, C40 Recharge.

Both Volvo Palo Alto and San Jose have removed $7500 and $1250 lease incentive for XC90 from the site.

It’s June 1st. Volvo probably hasn’t published June incentives yet.

1 Like

northeast still has both.

I need a broker that can help me lease an XC60 recharge in the Northeast

That would be me. Pricing from last month is valid on the xc60 recharges

1 Like

is it the same for XC 90’s as well?

No, there isn’t enough inventory. These sold down the last few months

It claims 40+ miles. Is it true?

I heard from a friend who bought one recently that the EV mileage is not very accurate. He got 45 miles the first few days, and then 40 or so, and now only 35 miles. He used it for commute and the route/traffic is similar AFAIK.

Is it because the battery is doing self calibration, or something? Thanks!

It’s probably because he’s turning on the a/c or heater or driving with a heavier foot, etc.

1 Like

I’ve had the XC90 recharge for about a month and never have come close to 40 miles. I’d say averaging somewhere between 25/30 miles, but thats with high A/C, highway driving and a heavy foot.

The car will switch out of Pure drive mode without any notification and its real easy to stomp the pedal and have it go into hybrid mode. The good news is that I still have the same full gas tank after a month.

1 Like

I plan to lease an XC90 Recharge. The dealer doesn’t have the option I want. They will transfer a car from another dealer about 80 miles away. But I am told the car will be driven here, and there would be about 100 miles on the meter because of this transfer.

Is this a common practice? Shouldn’t the car be transferred through a truck? I’m concerned if this is a test drive car or something. If so, I won’t mind lease it but would expect some discount, as I may buy it out later.

Thanks!

Very

Your lease doesn’t start until you sign, and it’s one dealership employee moving it between points. I wouldn’t worry about 100 miles, and we’ll tell you when you ask later that you probably shouldn’t buy it out.

4 Likes

transport by truck costs hundreds, vs sending a $15/hr lot boy to fetch it. If you want it transported by truck, tell them you’ll pay the cost. Asking for a discount on a vehicle that cost them more money to get for you ain’t gonna fly, that’s for sure.

6 Likes

If you start nit picking they may cancel the deal entirely. The last thing they want to risk is a customer being unhappy and giving a bad score on the post sale survey, especially when they did a favor to get you a certain vehicle

9 Likes

Thanks!

You mean “we’ll tell you that you probably shouldn’t buy it out when you ask later”? Yeah that sounds a reasonable push-back. :slight_smile:

1 Like