What's the best place to Sell a car

I apologize in advance if this isn’t the right place to ask this question. I have a 2017 mini cooper S convertible I’m looking to sell. It is financed not leased. I know the used car market is strong so I was hoping to get advice on the best way to sell the car. I could pay it off and sell it privately but I know that might take 4-6 weeks to get the paperwork done to actually have the title in hand to sell. Given its a convertible I think selling it now vs mid September is best. I could sell it to carvana but I’m guessing they probably won’t give a fair price but that is why I’m here asking the question. Has anyone shopped around recently who can give me some advice. Should I go the local route or carmax carvana etc.
Thanks
Chris

Local Carmax usually tends to offer better deals than Carvana. Just what I have noticed.

1 Like

There is no need to guess and there’s no such thing as a fair price. It’s just about the highest bid and whether that meets your threshold for letting the car go.

Follow the links inside the thread that @laker posted and copy/paste your VIN into each site to find out their bid.

1 Like

Shoot me a message with vin and miles. I can make an offer

Jim
215-359-6836

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5