Off Topic Landfill 5

Sure little Eric, I’ll help you out since you seem to be having a real hard time here.
If you believe the BMW X5 is ugly, and you think your Tiguan, Jetta, Compass and stripped down Macan (Audi) is nice, then you need to get your head examined. But this is not the only reason why you need to get your head examined.

So, this whole thing is actually about me, I am glad you admit it.

Now, do you have anything to say on the subject? I say new BMWs are ugly as hell (not saying you are ugly, or your wife is ugly or anything of sorts that would provoke a rational person to get upset). Now, do you assert that these hideous cars called BMW are pretty? If you do then prove it. Prove me that new BMWs are not ugly but are pretty, without making it a bitter diatribe about me. Once you do that we will move to the next subject.

The new BMW X5 is not ugly. The point I am making is that your taste in cars, as exhibited by your fleet of cars, does not make you a proper arbiter in what is considered ugly or nice. Let me see if this will help.

It’s like being a judge of a beauty contest when you look like this.

Do you get it now?

@jay3 See, that’s where your judgment fails. It’s a fallacy, to assume that BMW being ugly has anything to do with me, or that I must be Miss Universe to judge the aesthetic value of the car.

Do you get it now?

He’s a moron, what good could he do for Clutch?

You too are butthurt.

You realize you replied to a thread that’s 15 months old?

Spammer…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Not saying that farqyarqy is a troll like Eric51 but you are commenting a lot lol

2 Likes

we have this they are called republicans.

not a surprise

hey thanks so much for letting me know about that.

No problem, el pequeño Pepe agrio.

wow that’s fantastic I really appreciate that new information.

el pequeño Pepe agrio-

if that is the best you can come up with, you should just take your CRX back home and call it a night as that is a pretty weak effort.

hey that’s a really interesting insight thanks so much for sharing that with me.

Yeah they have slashed the lease prices down to $329/month but the discounted vehicles are note eligible for lease any more but still its big drop compared to what i am paying $405 for 12000 miles/year started last month. As funny as it seams i have not received my plates yet and the prices are down the hill.

Model 3 with standard range 10000 miles/ year 3 years - $332 and just $1868 down payment including order fee and $250 referall

Nah those are pretty bad numbers if those are coming with standard down payment given the recent price slashes.
Plus do use the referral to get 250 discount. If these numbers are coming after applying the credit then i am guessing these are coming because low credit score.

Feel free to use my referral and follow this link to get the minimum montly possible

M3 lease standard 10,000 miles $332 per month with $1868 down payment

Feel free to change the zip based on location

You don’t have to mention 0 or $1 in the down payment since whatever you are going to add the nj incentive $4000 is going to be subtracted right at the purchase time.

Here is small example which on of our fellow mentioned above if you put $3218 as down payment after all calculations it should allow you to take delivery for $373 at signing and $373 monthly if you take the benefit of $250 referral credit which i am happy to share

M3 lease standard 10,000 miles $373 per month with $373 down payment (put $3218 as down payment while filling the application because $4000 will be deducted for Nj incentive )

Waiting for the Frontier deals to come back…

I can only sell to those who are able to beat Volvo#1 @Benedetto

2 Likes