What's In The Garage? [Photos]

BAT material for sure

Gorgeous condition, @chrishs2000 - you absolutely stole that for under $20k. Drive it accordingly.

As an aside, how does someone who owns an enthusiast car like this not take 20 minutes to research the market and see they probably were selling themselves short by $10-15k?

EDIT: To be clear, it may only be worth $23-$25k normal sales, but this car will bring a premium on BaT.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought that was a model from an advertisement

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

:+1: I found the fuel cut off about 15 times last night. Itā€™s an incredible machine and IMO there will never be anything built like it short of Porsche GT3, Ferrari but even they are all going downsized turbo.

I donā€™t wanna get into it but the guy I bought it from was downright sketchy and creepy and that transaction was the most awkward hour of my life. The very definition of a paranoid introvert. I can absolutely understand why he didnā€™t want to bring attention to himself. He straight up told me he didnā€™t answer a single question on eBay about his listing. I told him I was local and tried to come look at it but he ignored me.

@jananth1 still thinking about my offer to come over at 3am and do anything huh? :rofl:

2 Likes

Youā€™ve just described the quintessential LH member. ā€œFirst time poster, long time stalker/creeper.ā€ :vampire:

I bet heā€™s hereā€¦

4 Likes

He hid cameras in the car and just watches you while you drive lol

Thatā€™s fine, I donā€™t wear pants when I drive it

1 Like

Yā€™all are weirder than me.

2 Likes

He didnā€™t either, just baby oil and the open road.

2 Likes

WTF ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??? I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST TALKINā€™ ABOUT A CAR, AND NOW Yā€™ALL ARE HINTING AT SMUT AND STUFF.

::sigh::

@chrishs2000 weā€™re getting complaints again about you driving the S2000 wearing only a tank top. Even though this is the Off Ramp, maybe we could put the baby oil away and bring it on topic?

Give the man a break. With fantasy fest in Key West cancelled, heā€™s gotta let his hair down somehow!

3 Likes

Oof. Someoneā€™s never been on Tumblr.

Iā€™ll do you one better, 2003+ MR2, refreshed bumpers 2003 and after, has fogs and projector headlamps. Also staggered wheels from factory, which wasnā€™t the case with the pre-refresh.

TRD hard top and TRD lip kit!

I had a silver 01 :+1:

1 Like

Need a SoCal leasehackr Angeles Forest drive!

1 Like

Youā€™re not a true car guy if an awesome car find and smut donā€™t go hand in hand :laughing:

4 Likes

You just reminded me of a story from my first job that involved Key west Fantasy fest, no pants, and an Iroc Z convertible.

3 Likes

Not w/ baby oil, we donā€™t. Itā€™s 90+ deg here right now. ::snort::

I had to rip them from Instagram, I canā€™t find the raw files :frowning:. @ursus these are the high quality pics youā€™ve waited a month and a half for.

1 Like