What's In The Garage? [Photos]

I’m just staring at cars on BaT I would like to own. And some of them are actually priced very well. I just don’t have room for anymore cars.

A ZHP would be boss.

2 Likes

Dont forget the 5% buyers premium you pay on BAT

2 Likes

It’s cool, I’ll just have to get a beater. My work is planning on building a homeless encampment near our employee lot so nice cars are out.

ZHPs are awesome… my buddy just got an Imola

That being said, E90/92 330i and 328i sport package 6MT’s are underrated and easier to find.

1 Like

No rush, I’m probably going to wait for something worthwhile. I’m not looking for a particular car, but BaT seems to have some interesting cars.

I started wrenching on my own cars recently so a used BMW is definitely on the short list.

Non-M5 E39’s are pretty under rated too.

Yes! I’ve always loved those generations of 5 series. Any recommendations between the 528 or 540? I don’t know much about E39s.

E39 530 manual is the sweet spot there, IMO.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even know they made 530s. Thought it was only 528 and 540s. Maybe I was thinking about the previous generation.

Yep - I think 2001 - 2003 you could get an E39 530 with sport and manual trans. Loved those.

Definitely need a manual. I daily my Miata over the taco for that reason only!

Will eventually throw an E39 M5 in the mix when the time is right…

I know M-parallels get all the love but I’m partial to style 32’s

3 Likes

Love my m-pars

5 Likes

Got a buddy with a super clean one for sale!

He runs one of the high end detailing/paint correction shops in New England

1 Like

Imola Red is the only color I would buy

Don’t do this to me right now we’re in the middle of a pandemic :rofl:

1 Like

Oh my. Not my top color choice, but it is gorgeous.

1 Like

Ahem

11 Likes

It’s gorgeous. And reminding me I need to tint mine and find some gloss black grilles. The OEMs are NLA.

The E46 was shipped back from Switzerland with us. Got it new, it’s a 06 with 180k miles. Never seen another like it. Ordered new with Nav, read side airbags, hard top accessory, HK sound, premium, and lighting. Ignore all the dirty cars. The others are a 19 XC90 T6RD, 19 outback 3.6 touring, 17 WK2 Hemi, and a 11 e coupe. Not pictured is a XJ Super V8, 1990 Acura Legend coupe 5 spd, and a 18 Cherokee

2 Likes