Great color on the V!

Thx. Blue is my fav color!

1 Like

Where the cars at :thinking:

1 Like

Heres a clean 7 near me!

3 Likes

What a coincidenceā€¦ Just saw a silver sporty shorty on my daily BAT email

That is a DINAN turbo 740i Sport on BaT. I think Iā€™d sooner take the one that Mike shared.

Dinan supercharged. That oneā€™s been for sale for many months on the forums, Iā€™m surprised it took that long to go up on BaT. I briefly considered making an offer, but I have too many cars as it is.

It looks to be in great condition, but thatā€™s a very steep ask for the mileage. Titanium Silver over grey is also one of the less desirable color combos.

Didnā€™t even click on it. Want an E38 Sport in the future but preferably in a color thatā€™s no longer available on larger German sedans. Like Royal Red.

Similarly Iā€™d want a W116 450SE(L) in green or brown.

those colors are still available, just fyi

Aventurin looks nice on the screengrab, but Iā€™ll probably never see a 2020 7-series in that color in the wild

ā€¦same goes for that ā€˜greenā€™ S-class. Is that even green? Had to pinch and zoomā€¦ looks black at first glance. The W116 came in actual green green and all shades of it.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Thatā€™s my favorite 7 series design. Classicā€¦ and James Bond had one.

Yeahā€¦I think that was the best BMW styling. All of the BMW cars of that era are my favorite. And they still drove like BMWs :slight_smile:

How times change

1 Like

Is it that difficult to paint your garage? You barely have anything in your way!

1 Like

:laughing: I know I knowā€¦

We built the house just 2 years ago and sadly other things have taken priority (Decor throughout the house in year 1ā€¦ built a really nice patio in year 2ā€¦ apocalypse currently in year 3ā€¦ probably a nice home theater setup in the basement in year 4ā€¦)

Eventually Iā€™d like to get the garage painted, the floor epoxyā€™d, get some nice lighting in there, maybe some cabinets and other fixings, and just clean things up. Itā€™s on the list, unfortunately Iā€™m not the only decision maker.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a weekend with a spray gun right there

1 Like

You guys are rightā€¦ part of it is laziness. I promise my next garage picture will be one of a painted garage.

So be on the lookout for a new pic from me next year. Or maybe the year after.

4 Likes

Donā€™t let these folks shame you into re-prioritization of your honeydew list, man.

Itā€™s only got to suit you!

:bat:

2 Likes