What's In The Garage? [Photos]

It’s Opel :slightly_frowning_face:

cars that aren’t gcc spec are frowned upon. Supposedly upgraded cooling but am skeptical.

In pretty much any country a grey market import could be considered ‘frowned upon’ depending on who you ask, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t an ample supply of folks willing to buy them along with the associated risks (and typically more favorable pricing compared to the equivalent local spec) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finally took the time to get some “decent” photos.

Last two photos courtesy of @perdana

24 Likes

It’s cute, I’ll give you $200/mo for it but you pay transfer fee and offer expires tomorrow

10 Likes

Sick spec, congrats.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s not SV, but it’s a start!

I’ll throw in a tint too, it’s spacious and can be used for instrument hauling. :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Ya, but does it have real gauges?

3 Likes

Finally removed the dealer badge and applied ceramic coating.

16 Likes

Yes!

@HersheySweet When we racing?

5 Likes

As soon as you arrange shipping to Yas Marina

2 Likes

I toyed with selling the LT1 to vroom a month ago, they offered $39500 on my $38880 MSRP car, owed $33800, would have cleared $5700. Instead I ordered wheels, and put a 295/35 20 on the rear to make it a proper looking muscle car! I did go drive a Giulia TI and liked it, but figured I would miss the 6 speed.

8 Likes

You were offered $5,700 to not have to drive a Camaro anymore and you kept it? Are you nuts?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

There really isn’t much out there that excites me. The only problem that I had with the Camaro was the rear tire size, once the boss sort of ok’d it, I ran with it. I skirted along the edges of happy wife, happy life for a week or so. I’m kind of over the black wheel thing too.

1 Like

You must’ve left the $5700 positive equity part out in your meetings with boss…

6 Likes

Audi RS6
Bought @ MSRP after taking ~6k in equity from a V90 36/12 trade in

55 Likes

Yessss! Well done sir!

1 Like

Omg :flushed: That’s beautiful…enjoy.

1 Like

That is my dream car! Well done!

1 Like