What's In The Garage? [Photos]

There are 2 of them lol
Sina got G, Hershey got M

You know, I knew that there are 2 of them - but that completely slipped my mind as I usually see Hershey commenting…

Actually, you may be right. Dunno what Hershey implied here:

This magical thing called :dizzy: five figures worth of equity in each car :dizzy:

1 Like

Meeting up and taking photos.

I didn’t know this forum would have peasants driving civics commenting on luxury cars /s

11 Likes

There’s something hilarious about a license plate that says “covert” in gigantic red letters.

5 Likes

My newest statue:

3 Likes

Hershey is working on a way to export them both to Abu Dhabi and sell them for double

7 Likes

I can’t see how Hersey can concentrate in school here with all these fancy cars :wink: probably good to study abroad.

1 Like

That is huuuuuge…. Pretty though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the M4 is technically limited, in a good spec, and exportable, it’s used car as I’m the second owner, and no export agreement. The G does have an export agreement and Sina bought it new.

Porsche if you’re reading this, I am not an exporter or flipper, please don’t life ban me.

Sounds like Art Vandelay

7 Likes

Haha. With jokes like that, I would’ve thought you’d be more popular in ICS!

Anywho - I recently picked up a 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero SportCombi with a 6 speed.

12 Likes

I love those Saab wagons… do you have a mechanic who knows them really well?

2 Likes

I also laughed out loud at that.

I am the mechanic…There is a Saab specialty shop in Boonton, but I’ve never been. I did replace the front struts, shocks, and brakes myself though.

5 Likes

Probably the finest machine (of the many fine machines) assembled in all of Trollhättan :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A very good friend of mine grew up in the sub family, they were almost offended when GM started putting their parts in Saabs (GM seat motors?! :triumph:), but I see a few of this vintage and they look like new. How do you find it to work on?

1 Like

Thanks! I needed a temporary vehicle while I wait for my Bronco to be built. I found the cost of leasing way too high right now, so I looked towards used cars. I was trying to get a 3g Acura TL (04-08), but decent examples went from 7 or 8k to 11 or 12k. Cheap ones that were 4k are now around 8k.

It’s not too bad to work on. Some weird metric sizes and retarded positioning of the tie road end link bolts, but otherwise, pretty standard.

In case anyone is interested, I still have the GTR and the $43/mo Bolt.

2 Likes

i think @AutoCompanion doth protesteth too much

You’re too young to go out with a bang :chocolate_bar: - BUT exporters do make bank :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: (it’s not illegal, but there are more fun ways to become an auto-lux pariah)

1 Like