What's In The Garage? [Photos]

He got blessed on the way home
Must of been that KARR alarm

2 Likes

Snowy off-ramp? I thought the Subaru 4wd rally heritage would’ve kept him on the road. Also it’s June in non-mountainous California

More dogs?

8 Likes

An additional 1.34, yes.

I’m just waiting for all of you to tire yourselves out.

I dropped any included children (I didn’t count honestly) off at a nearby fire station before I went to Starbucks and got on the freeway. The nice Fire chief gave me a voucher for an additional Laborador, in the color of my choice.

Starlink is preloaded with the entire Indigo Girl’s 1200 Curfews album, from which it likes that cover of Bob Dylan’s Tangled Up in Blue. EyeSight seems to complain less when it lets Starlink pick the music.

I still need to tune the throttle response and get the last of the numbers together.

They had Banana Juuls or Indica cartridges. Like the snack box I got in Business Class on the train, I gave mine to an unhoused individual.

Yikes. You can have my cladding too if you want. It may be an amazing drive, it looks like it’s fruit of the loom waistband is just below its ears.

Not for 1 second. Breaking it in so I didn’t push too hard, the XC60 has more power in eco mode. But it’s better than the naturally aspirated version.

That is an oxymoron

Good joke. I had carplay on before it ever went in Drive, but did have a funny situation where Apple Maps and the dashboard speed limit reading didn’t match. The Volvo reads the signs, so if they ever don’t match it’s Apple who is wrong. In this case the Subaru was wrong. After tuning the throttle response I’ll see about updating the software (I mean the build date on the car was built more than a week ago…

Update: Financed/Sold: 2022 Outback Limited XT

9 Likes

Joke is on you sir, Juuls are now unkosher.

FDA bans sale of Juul vaping products

I knew that. They stocked up on clearance.

1 Like

Got lucky on 2022 Civic Si that the original buyer backed out of. Salesman had 12 people on the list and I was the first to answer the call. Crazy times where I got a call at 1pm and had to purchase and pick up by 6pm.

21 Likes

I finally took delivery of my R1T last Wednesday, and it will now join our EZGO and my wife’s GLS63 in the garage. However, I haven’t told my wife that the Rivian is faster than her GLS63. I’ll wait for that special occasion.

30 Likes

Love the stealthy look with yellow calipers

Pricing…??

1 Like

Nothing says stealth like warning yellow.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you’re parking Broncos and Defenders in PS. I know the area well and am there a few times a week.

I cringe parking my POS Frontier when I’m there.

I’m suprised you don’t drive a Volvo…

Picked this up today

40 Likes

Fantastic color.

5 Likes

MSRP plus $1k in bs accessories, but at least got free maintenance for 2 years (oil change, tire rotation) , interior cloth and exterior paint protection for 5 years, all season mats, and the ever so exclusive Nitrogen filled tires!

Most other dealers in Midwest charging $3-5k over msrp with nothing extra.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love the color, the black-out trim, and the rims. A6?

I was looking at A4 wagons before I pulled the trigger on the outback, and all the chrome trim killed it. Yours is my chrome-delete-dream #swoon

Yes, It’s an A6. Someone ordered it with Audi Exclusive paint color Nogaro Blue then bailed on the order. The custom paint option is increasing from $3,900 to $7,900 for 2023 so I jumped on this 2022. I drove it 90 mins home and it’s like driving a magical cloud.
FYI- in 2023 Audi is offering “black optics” package on the A4 allroad

4 Likes

It is so sexy - congratulations. I am RS3 green with envy

5 Likes