What's In The Garage? [Photos]

My only issue with it being a kia is having to deal with kia dealers, although the one I worked with was fine (other than trying to protect the nitrogen).

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I think many still hold a negative association of KIA, from what they were years ago. I’ll admit that KIA has come a long ways with their vehicles.

1 Like

Most definitely. The kias today are not the kias from a decade ago. Sadly, most of the dealers still are.

2 Likes

I’d like it better with the Stinger GT 3.3T engine. Much like I’d prefer a Pacifica 392…

But I do love a good minivan. Wife is not onboard though.

2 Likes

Honestly, the motor in it is great. Has more pep than I could ever need in a van and certainly more than my wife will ever need. It’s smooth, power delivery is easy, etc. The bigger engines would be amusing for a few minutes, but pointless for 99.99% of the driving it’ll ever do.

2 Likes

Picked up my m3 yesterday from the performance center. If you like driving fast you MUST do pcd if you order a bimmer, it’s free and they put you up in a hotel and feed you. Then you get to beat on bmw’s cars, not you own on a track. My deal was at msrp too, (thanks Chris from IAC) but I bought it. Used $2500 from penfed but that was the only discount. This deal is about the car not the deal, which is a huge change for me. Almost bought a few different f80 m3s but as m3-fast said it’s a game changer. It’s no comparison between the old and new m3/m4.

25 Likes

22’ Corvette C8.R 1 of 1000. 3LT Conv. Purchased not leased.

25 Likes

@senwia and conan - moved since it’s finance. But yeah, purchase is the new lease hack these days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But does it have a touch screen…

It does. He can touch it lol (but yes, it does)

1 Like

Wait when did you put in this order? If I recall it was not that long ago.

It does, but the bmw rep at the performance center said the last two x5s he delivered didn’t have it, customers were not happy.

3 Likes

Sorry Vezhof, but for the rest of you interested time line for a German built m3 here you go. First contact with the broker was late august, order finalized 9/20 then entered production 9/23. At the us port November 6, held for a stop sale until 11/22 then to pcd, only day available in December for pcd delivery was the 6th.

He asked senwia :slight_smile: His delivery was super fast.

1 Like

Doh. Well there is a good timeline for others.

Got the 4XE back in June from WA.
60K msrp 1000 das 411 per month 36/12

My wife’s Telluride SXP 50,050 msrp, ordered in August picked up in October
Paid msrp

9 Likes

New headlights :eyes:

12 Likes

Long time lurker, first time poster… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Modded e-tron!

23 Likes

Clean asf. Is that the beige color?

1 Like