What's In The Garage? [Photos]

With the roof rails it barely makes it in the entry at all 3 height settings when going in front first. Backing up won’t clear due to the slope angle. I need to drop suspension low to fit under sky box.
I intend to take the rails off when I don’t need them for the cargo box, so I’ll have much more wiggle room. Esv would have no chance to fit in this garage

1 Like

The greatest of first world problems :slight_smile:
Just like how it’s raining in Abu Dhabi and people with slick tires are panicking.

1 Like

I love BLACK cars. Every time I go away from them because they are “difficult to keep clean” I miss them.

yeah, i left my garage open today, a nice coat of yellow pollen over the car.

True first world problem here is that this air suspension is much louder on the Escalade than the 7 series

True first world problems are the G63s and Range Rover SVRs that fly by my window ever night 8-1am.

Like I’m not complaining but I like sleep.

1 Like

Henry Ruggs has nothing on some of the Emirates driving home after a stint at the Sea View Hotel in Bur Dubai.

Beats the beater Honda Civics and shitty muscle cars in SoCal :wink:

I can appreciate an SVR driving by, but Mustangs and Camaros just sound lawn mowers on their last legs :laughing:

4 Likes

3 Likes

what do you do for living :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Isn’t a lease, so putting this here.

Picked up a Kia Carnival EX today. Ordered a month ago, was expecting a 4+ month wait. Dealer got an inventory unit in that matched the order, so I was able to take it instead.

Priced At msrp, finances at 1.9% for 60 months. Local inventory units were going for $10k+ over msrp.

17 Likes

If you squint really hard it looks like a palisade

3 Likes

Feels a lot like it driving. The set dressing is different, but overall interface, etc is very similar.

1 Like

Why not flip this one and order another one at MSRP? :grin::grin:.

My wife would murder me. It was, however, hilarious listening to the finance guy try to convince me I needed gap insurance on this.

1 Like

Lol ofcourse…it’s not like the shortages would last beyond 2021 lol :joy::joy::joy:

That was also after he cashed my down payment… I’m not particularly worried about the value on this crashing even in normal times. The Koreans tend to hold decent value.

1 Like

He just needed someone to talk to…lol

Well, he was the same guy that told me the key replacement finance add on he tried to sneak in was added by the manufacturer to protect the nitrogen in the tires.

4 Likes

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff