What's In The Garage? [Photos]

2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition

I financed it at MSRP, to me it’s a fair deal based on current market conditions.

Sold my etron to the dealership I leased and pocketed $5K.

8 Likes

That looks like stitched Nappa leather.

Where’s the full write up???

Thanks! It’s a quilted, marine grade vinyl which is way more comfortable than MB Tex. I was shocked by the countless upholstery options available…even more than European car brands.

Would be perfect with some spacers on the rear. Looks a little too “tucked” with the high stock offset.

What was in the garage…

Couldn’t turn down the ELEVEN Thousand I was offered in equity on my 36/12 Ram limited for a TRX at MSRP. Really fun Tonka Truck! Less than 500 miles later another Ram dealer offered me 13k over sticker to come pick up the TRX…

From leasing to ~23k in the bank in 11 days.

26 Likes

Boom!

You’re living your best life right now man.

Good work!

I’m currently waiting on a TRX build at 5% under invoice and feel confident the market will hold :muscle:

1 Like

you want me to order a similar one and the market immediately collapses?

1 Like

Don’t jinx the rest of us!

1 Like
1 Like

This is a very cool gas station.

https://www.laconservancy.org/locations/union-76-gas-station

"The Union 76 gas station at the corner of Crescent Drive and Little Santa Monica Boulevard in Beverly Hills is a true icon of Mid-Century Modernism, recognized everywhere as one of the highest examples of Googie architecture in the world.

It was designed by architect Gin Wong of Pereira and Associates and completed in 1965. The design came earlier, though, and was meant for a very different location: in 1960, Wong designed the building to be part of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).

Its futuristic style was meant to complement the famous Theme Building. But since it didn’t work out with the airport’s plan, this amazing building ended up as a gas station in Beverly Hills.

Most gas stations have a canopy, but only this one has a hugely swooping, curved canopy reminiscent of a giant parabolic spaceship.

The canopy perches above the nondescript rectangular building containing snacks and a cashier station, spreads out over the pumps, and lifts its angled corners to the sky. It is anchored by two large supports that descend to earth at the pumps.

The edges of the roof are decorated with a frieze of simple squares, and its underside is illuminated by long rows of shimmering fluorescent lights that follow the curve above.

It is no exaggeration to say the Beverly Hills Union 76 is the best gas station in Southern California."

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to reserve this back in July 2020, minutes after Ford revealed it. I picked it up about two weeks ago for MSRP, and ended up just financing it.

2 Likes

Driving out of state visitors past this station is fun. They always freak out from the prices they charge per gallon.

4 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

I believe I took this when the car was in the lowest setting. Looking a bit better in normal height.

Paired our X5 45e with a 330e, deal is not replicable at the moment so if you ask for my dealer info, do not expect the same discount as they have a backlog of 330e orders and mostly sell them at MSRP at this point. Mine was ordered back in June:

MSRP: $47,730
Discount: 4,773 and no dealer handling fee, which usually runs about $600-700 range here in CO
OL Code: 1,000
APR Credit: 1,000
Loyalty: 750
CO State Tax Credit: 2,500
Federal Tax Credit: 5,836
Net Price: $31,871 or appx 33% off MSRP

16 Likes

Follow the wife in all things in life!

5 Likes

Just picked up this GLS63 beast for my wife yesterday. It was a custom order placed with our dealer back in December 2020 as her GLS550 lease was set to expire in August 2021. We endured countless production delays, so we had extended her lease with MBFS. We purchased the new ride at MSRP (~$136K) which I perceive to be a good deal given this overheated market. Since V8’s and AMGs are being suspended for 2022, I can potentially sell it, but given her smile, I don’t see that happening anytime soon. She will never be late taking our kids to school again.

28 Likes

Lease or purchase?

We purchased it.