Whats a good AWD fun car these days under 600?

The Wrangler 4xe is obviously not going to be the same type of fun you may get in say a WRX, it is a different kind of fun, but fun nonetheless.

1 Like

Theres some negative people here but i would second the WRX or the STI. Both very fun cars to drive, AWD is the best you can get especially if you live in a area with snow.

1 Like

And dont forget the BMW M235 xdrive…if you can find one of course.

no shot under 600.

Alfa Romeo Giulia!

Unfortunately the days of $375/mo for 24mo are long gone. Now it is more like $575/mo for 42mo!!!

Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear

I would never tell someone to lease a stelvio or gulia after leasing a stelvio. Fun car? Yes but not nearly as refined as my Wife’s X3. I’d take the x3 all day over the stelvio, way too finicky for my liking plus maintenance costs were too high.

Well depends on what you are looking for. 4 cylinder BMWs are snoozefest appliances, but they are better at day to day stuff than any other car in its class other than Audi. But they are also disconnected and boring to drive. Driving a Giulia (especially a Sport TI) is an experience.

New one for 2022, if OP can wait.

1 Like

Is the 4xe a fun car? My wrangler was bumpy, slow and started shaking on the highway lol.

4 Likes

I guess it depends on your definition of fun. Shaking on the highway sounds like something my 20 year old self would enjoy. Now, not so much.

2 Likes

I’m more interested in knowing what do you do for a living. At 19-21 y/o I was sucking my thumb in college.

Nothing gave me as much fun driving as bumper cars. Go figure…

Ever run on a slick track? Those were incredible.

1 Like

TiL slick tracks exist.

Tech…what else?
If I was 21 and making over 150k I would probably have had close to an unlimited car budget. 600$ is peanuts.

2 Likes

Maybe OP has rent/mortgage, student loans or other obligations. Back to the topic at hand - If I were looking for a fun car, I would get a 4 door German sedan. If this were a year ago, I would have recommended a BMW M340i. It is a fun car to drive. Drove one last year at an UDE event.

Where can a guy get a Genesis G70 3.3 @ 600 a month with 0 down?
I’m currently negotiating a 2022 Stinger and it’s rough out here.

The answer is always tech.

2 Likes

I’m looking at it right now and it seems like you’d have to get a base base G70 3.3t