What would you buy for $10k?

Lol. I’m from medellin and there are a bunch of old land cruisers to import

Full of coke in the body panels :joy:

1 Like

Medellin is such an awesome city. Always love being down there.

1 Like

Another good one. Has the car ever been in an accident and is the carfax/autocheck clean? My buddy with Manheim log in checks the autocheck, not 1, not 2, not 3, YES, not even 4, but 5 ACCIDENTS on the report.

You can’t make it up

1 Like

car slamming GIF

Picked up a 1 owner 2007 Cadillac Escalade with 148K miles. Car is in good condition, just a rip on the one captains chair which I can get fixed but probably won’t. Also, needs 2 tires up front. $6500.

Will drive it all winter and can probably make $1K easy or more.

14 Likes

Solid find! Sure sounds like you’d be able to come out on top.

How’d you find the listing? Facebook Marketplace?

Books around $10 or so - so should be good even if I need to do anything to it beyond this. Found it through a friend actually when I made a post on my social media, it was a neighbors car. Just bought a new Denali to replace it, 2023.

1 Like

That’s the best kind of buy…congrats!

Congrats on the new ride!

Newest tires always belong on the back.

You can rotate the current rears to the front if it’s a square setup.

3 Likes

Gloria stayed under $10k. Y’all missed out. lol.

2 Likes

Congrats on the sale! Looking forward to future cars you bring in. Hopefully can snag something for myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone got a good deal
I hope you were in the green

2 Likes

I think he did pretty well on this, @Qbrozen congrats on the first sale of your dealership! Best of luck

2 Likes

thanks for the support!
Yup, did just fine on the sale. Not as fine as a TRX flip, but definitely more fun, less stress, and better % return by a mile.

State is dragging their feet on my Pajero title. As much as I want to keep that one, I think I have to let it go. Wife is getting antsy about the crowded driveway.

5 Likes

Waiting on my SD title and they said they are backed up from their supplier til February for a damn paper….

1 Like

WTF

4 Likes

He definitely isn’t overcompensating for anything

1 Like

Ugh. That’s where I grew up. My parents, sister, & nieces still live there.

A Miata, very reliable and can find for a good price.