What to do, my particular situation... Lease, purchase, types of vehicles, etc

So then I’m not even sure what the reason for this post is or what you are even comparing.

Comparing lease to finance is comparing apples to oranges.

Not to mention financing is very cut and dry.

Selling Price of the car, APR and length of the term is all you really have to worry about…

Thanks for pointing that out. Was giving an update as I wasn’t sure what I was originally going to do and many people are in the same boat I am currently. Trying to help the community and provide data points for others in similar situations.

3 Likes

Nice job getting a Telluride SX at MSRP. Enjoy. Its a sharp looking SUV.

1 Like

LH forums were recently expanded to include purchases as well.

Data points are helpful to the community, these days not just for pricing but also timelines for units not in stock.

A simple call to Infiniti financial extended an additional 3 months to the end of Feb, no questions asked. My initial maturity date was August. The rep future extensions will likely be granted until there’s sufficient supply. A little wiggle room now if the build on the Telluride goes longer than anticipated.

Getting a little excited for my telluride. 2022 Kia Telluride: Car and Driver 10Best

1 Like

Dropped QX60 off as the lease terminated and saw the new QX60 in the showroom. It’s surprisingly nice, much nicer than pictures. Seems noticeably smaller though, especially the 3rd row.

My local Infiniti dealer has it marked up like $25k

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.