What’s the deal with all of the BMW posts?

Seems like 50% of the threads are about bmw offers. What’s the haps?

1 Like

You mean to say that there are other cars!

Wow - you learn something every day

2 Likes

bmw lease support ended at end of march. expect the bmw posts to die down a bit from now on, but generally they tend to be the best leasing of the big3 german brands

2 Likes

Says who? BMW Dave says end of April so another 30 days of ‘18 BMW deals!! Big question now is what are the incentives for April?!?!

whaaat! It’s funny - I heard that lease support is ending in February and March. Who knows, maybe we’ll get lease support on '18s forever :laughing:

1 Like

4 series, 7 series, X4, X4 MY18 Lease support is dead, I don’t think any of the others are ending tomorrow. probably 1 more month left.

8 Likes

When you lease a $40k or even $50k BMW for less than a MazHonYotaDai, why would you post about anything else?

5 Likes

I got a $57k m sport 340i for $0 drive off $420 + tax with only 7MSD.

I know there are some better deals, but I got the options and color combo I wanted so it’s fine :sunglasses:

Had no loyalty to help it get lower sadly…

I wonder how BMW is going to deal with the 2018 3 series lease returns in 2022 with some of these deals but then again for every $150/month hack there is some poor guy paying $500 for the same car LOL

2 Likes

They’re getting mine back in early 2021and its’ residual “value” will be no where near market. It’ll be waaaay over…
That’s why BMWs lease so well tho

BMW losing lots of sales to Tesla so they have to offer many deals to compensate.

Losing more sales to @Cody_Carter, apparently

1 Like

Go spew your tesla :poop: somewhere else, we don’t care. I could lease a fleet of bmw’s for tesla money. Elon :snake::oil_drum: salesman

4 Likes

Just an FYI that article is completely meaningless drivel.

And, PS, I don’t have a Tesla.

3 Likes

BMWFS has been offering inflated residuals since long before Tesla was around.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same exact thing. They should just rename it bmwleasehackr!!!

And I noticed as well most posts come from Socal!

Do people not hack leases in Michigan or Georgia :laughing:

Nothing to do with declining sedan sales across the board though, right?

I can’t say that out loud though or I’m labeled a shill for the oil companies, a Tesla short, a conspiracy theorist, insert any other derogatory term for an “electric hater” here.

2 Likes

That’s where the best GM deals happen. Has slowed to a crawl since the end of 2018, though.

Some of you either haven’t been here very long or have short-term memories. There was a period where there were nothing but Encore deals, a period for S90 deals, a time for Stelvio deals, etc. If Chargers would come back around, I’d likely swap out my 330. Maybe even a screaming S60 T6 deal.

7 Likes

And don’t forget Cruze, Malibu, Equinox, Volt, Bolt.

1 Like