What’s the deal with all of the BMW posts?

Seems like 50% of the threads are about bmw offers. What’s the haps?

1 Like

You mean to say that there are other cars!

Wow - you learn something every day

2 Likes

bmw lease support ended at end of march. expect the bmw posts to die down a bit from now on, but generally they tend to be the best leasing of the big3 german brands

2 Likes

Says who? BMW Dave says end of April so another 30 days of ‘18 BMW deals!! Big question now is what are the incentives for April?!?!

0 Likes

whaaat! It’s funny - I heard that lease support is ending in February and March. Who knows, maybe we’ll get lease support on '18s forever :laughing:

1 Like

4 series, 7 series, X4, X4 MY18 Lease support is dead, I don’t think any of the others are ending tomorrow. probably 1 more month left.

8 Likes

When you lease a $40k or even $50k BMW for less than a MazHonYotaDai, why would you post about anything else?

5 Likes

I got a $57k m sport 340i for $0 drive off $420 + tax with only 7MSD.

I know there are some better deals, but I got the options and color combo I wanted so it’s fine :sunglasses:

Had no loyalty to help it get lower sadly…

0 Likes

I wonder how BMW is going to deal with the 2018 3 series lease returns in 2022 with some of these deals but then again for every $150/month hack there is some poor guy paying $500 for the same car LOL

2 Likes

They’re getting mine back in early 2021and its’ residual “value” will be no where near market. It’ll be waaaay over…
That’s why BMWs lease so well tho

0 Likes

BMW losing lots of sales to Tesla so they have to offer many deals to compensate.

0 Likes

Losing more sales to @Cody_Carter, apparently

1 Like

Go spew your tesla :poop: somewhere else, we don’t care. I could lease a fleet of bmw’s for tesla money. Elon :snake::oil_drum: salesman

4 Likes

Just an FYI that article is completely meaningless drivel.

And, PS, I don’t have a Tesla.

2 Likes

BMWFS has been offering inflated residuals since long before Tesla was around.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same exact thing. They should just rename it bmwleasehackr!!!

And I noticed as well most posts come from Socal!

Do people not hack leases in Michigan or Georgia :laughing:

0 Likes

Nothing to do with declining sedan sales across the board though, right?

I can’t say that out loud though or I’m labeled a shill for the oil companies, a Tesla short, a conspiracy theorist, insert any other derogatory term for an “electric hater” here.

2 Likes

That’s where the best GM deals happen. Has slowed to a crawl since the end of 2018, though.

0 Likes

Some of you either haven’t been here very long or have short-term memories. There was a period where there were nothing but Encore deals, a period for S90 deals, a time for Stelvio deals, etc. If Chargers would come back around, I’d likely swap out my 330. Maybe even a screaming S60 T6 deal.

7 Likes

And don’t forget Cruze, Malibu, Equinox, Volt, Bolt.

1 Like