What is the leasehacker user preferred car under 33k?

Hello everyone.

I am currently in the market again (I blame this forum) for a new car.
I recently purchased a civic to daily, but currently need to get rid of my boat (Challenger). Budget is around 33k otd. (I will be selling this car privately ~17k to vroom).

What does leasehacker think the best replacement vehicle to be? I imagine leasehacker would prefer a car with 10% off invoice, in which case a base challenger would fit the bill.

What are your suggestions?

EDIT: 6/6/2023
Current Garage
23 Honda Civic Sport
Dodge challenger SXT
23 C8

1 Like

A rav 4 le hybrid. Gets the job done

Most leasehackrs are looking to lease where you cant judge a deal based on the msrp.

9 Likes

Pics and details on the boat

Also car or suv?

I do like leases, but it seems unless you get the unicorn deals like the EQS or Nissan, its not as simple to get. I think most people in terms of purchase would likely say Mirai, but I dont want to make a bad financial decision haha.

BLACK
SXT PLUS
98K MILES.
Dont lowball me, I know what I got.

I’m open to everything, just prefer sedan or sportyish car.

1 Like

Take the 17 and run :joy:

For 33k otd
You can probably get a wrx

4 Likes

Three letters for you:

W.R.X.

1 Like

Yeah, its no where near that. Closest dealer was at 15k, and that was still insane.

How’s that insane? It’s got 100k Mr :tired_face:

I am so conflicted by the WRX. One day I like it, and the next is I see the Toyota Soup BZ4X (Lots of black cladding).

You can get 3-4k off a wrx :melting_face:

Yeah, that boat has the superior dodge reliability. I even seen people jump these off ramps.

Happy Giannis Antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Ahhh the local takeover challenger

1 Like

Doesnt this just scream reliable.
dodge GIF

6 Likes

I will look into this. This may be the move. I was thinking of a camaro, but something about money off msrp just gets me going.

V6 camaro over a wrx?
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

Subaru crosstrek

1 Like

v6s are hard to come by in the camaro, most I’ve seen have been the turbo 4

Sorry but v8 or bust

Wrx all day

3 Likes