What do you think of my first lease? 17 RX 350 $470- 7500 miles per year x 36 months

I live in Irvine but traveled to Lexus of Thousand Oaks to get mine (white F-Sports were very rare in SoCal when I picked mine up). Keyes in Van Nuys and Jim Falk in Beverly Hills are also very aggressive and good to deal with.

The RX is actually for my wife and replaced a GS350.

This year residuals will also take a hit, so historical trend will repeat but the deals will not be as good.

Good for you. I live in San Diego. Almost traveled to LA as had very aggressive offers from several dealers -including Jim Falk in BV. At $59k MSRP-I am assuming that it was fully loaded (except for towing package).

Interesting. This is why I am reading and learning from experts such as yourself. Did not recognize that residuals would go down at year end, which obviously would affect the lease rate. So, then, you are saying that the best lease deal is right now when you have the dove-tailing of discounted MSRP and a higher RV?

Correct - the sweet spot is high discount and high RV… Those tend to move in opposite directions but sometimes you get them just right. I am still waiting for my loaner X3 with 20% discount and 70% RV.
Ps - use the term experts cautiously - my motto is “works everytime 60% of the time” :slight_smile:

OK. Will use the term “experts” with more care. How about “more experienced”? I am a newbie. However, am amazed at the deals that you folks are getting. If you score the X3 loaner with terms you are seeking, then you will have fantastic deal. Are you currently in a lease that you can end without termination fees so that you can jump on the X3 lease if it becomes available?

Is 10-15% really the going discount on these RX’s? If so I will add this to my hit list.

See below. This was a one pay for a 2016 RX350, done in December of 2015. This vehicle is due back this December. This probably won’t help you due to the timeframe and structure. (Dallas, TX)

10-15% in S California is very doable; at least currently.

Jon,

I would love to be able to make that deal. Basically a $505 monthly payment with 9 MSDs on $59k? How much in incentives were applied to this deal? Can you provide the dealer (sorry read above)or copy of paperwork to show dealers. Can’t go that far for a deal. I have a deal made for less per month, but on a $53k car. I would be willing to go more to get the sport. Thanks

Here’s the thread I made when I got my RX. Incentives and RV are different from Dec, but last month, someone was able to get an even better deal than mine. I don’t remember the user, but you should be able to search and find it.

Blockquote

Maybe not as good as last year- but pricing definitely will not be getting any worse than the current deal.

I’m aiming higher, looking to achieve $450 month with acquisition and tax rolled in and MSD’s, on a 59k car, but I have 2k in offers and lease cash in nj $2k currently.

Question on the 2k lease cash, should I aim for 12-15% discount to msrp before the $2k lease cash? And does the lease cash only get applied to reduce my cap cost?

Furry. If you find that deal before the end of August, let me in on it. Have transported vehicles in the past from Ramsey to Ohio to make deals.

It’s a stretch, but with the 2k regional lease cash, PGA, loyalty, and conquest (still confirming this), that’s already about 4-4750 in incentives. From there only need another 5k in dealer discounts to get to the target range.

I’m actually trying to organize a buy for 3 cars at once to increase leverage so pm me.

Hey Jon, exceptional deal that you got, wish I had seen this post before I made my deal.

What feature(s) in the F Sport led you to buy that version (the higher RV is gravy of course).

Front grill, rims and most importantly, the tri-led headlights (even though you can sometimes find it on non-FSports, it was hard to find).

I agree that the front grill definitely looks better than non-F Sport. Do you actually use the extra suspension settings: Sports+ mode? If so, does it make a difference from regular Sports?

Also, do you like the F_Sports seats? I believe that they have more of a wrap-around feel–like a cockpit than the regular RX350. If you are used to sports seats, then I am assuming that you like that secure feeling.

We have a infant now, so I only drive this when we go out as a family. Thus, I drive this safer/slower than my normal DD, a Q50, so I hardly ever change the suspension.

When we first got it, the side bolsters were very firm and made the seating alittle too tight to my liking, but it’s much better now and I do like the sport seats. I honestly never even sat in normal seats though, so I can’t compare.