What do you drink and smoke (cigars)

What was it called? Never heard of beet samogon

Samogon from sugar beets. Was a big thing in Belarus.

2 Likes

Try Carolan’s Irish Cream - cheaper than Bailey’s (and better IMHO). Made with real honey.
Red Wine: surprise budget buy at TJ’s - Cocobun Roasted Oak Red Blend Estates (gold and black label, silver/black is very different). Some supply issues lately though.

1 Like

How 'bout Gvozdika? You could smell that stuff from a mile away.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/225017089573?hash=item3464104e25:g:9I8AAOSwdXlhUyl8&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAwLwzFajFxhWUmjLkRM6Tl8ty9wrnnGynmfJsBpkt1hfp3Nyz1HHNxrTJz2%2B2073lDU2z8ge8aTwxvezuZsPp6G2Ei28AOwfOeHKJqLl83Lg%2BrGDJvT066w22ILS1VTVZtvRmJLUray0BtQzR%2B2AY4i0RvwwrsR6s5waDl9CgrSREEQ1S3LZAmCRoLQoBU%2BrVXOd1Tp2w2%2BxfTOuZk7duDsDefhG72PdPvdr%2FznguJwOTYryNLMAkEVDHd%2Bbtre3RAQ%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR8TDq_nZYQ

A tea with no blueberry in it. Popular only in Canada I think.

Yeah, you could smell all kinds of Soviet made cologne from mile away. That stuff was like 70% alcohol, 30% God knows what. That’s why bums drank it where there were no other options.

People even joked that if you meet a bum on a street smelling like flowers, it’s either his birthday or Victory Day.

1 Like

I don’t drink or smoke I don’t see the benefit.

1 Like

Do you drink anything other than straight water?

Water, tea, fruit juice and sometime soda once a while

1 Like

But most of those don’t give any benefit.

The point being that not everything is about benefits.

3 Likes

Do you do anything that makes you feel good in the moment?

gentlemen-of-luck-soviet

6 Likes

Timeless classic

Apple juice for the win!!
Michael Buble Flirting GIF by bubly

2 Likes

These are delicious if you like fruity hazy ipas. But incredibly dangerous. 9.5% and tastes much weaker.

3 Likes

Will have to try. Their juicy haze is one of my go tos for readily available options.

1 Like

Yeah I used to do the juicy but this one is a little fruitier and stronger. 2 and I’m good to go haha!

The verdict is “wow”. Sweet, but awesome with cucumber. Had no idea that a stupid cucumber from Costco can add so much to a drink. No lime. Went 50/50 then 2/3-1/3 and then run out of tonic.

1 Like

Yeah with gin drinks, cucumber is the superior garnish. Lime with do, both works too. :cucumber:

Toss a basil leaf in with it next time.

Cucumber basil gimlets are a great way to enjoy some gin.

1 Like