What do you drink and smoke (cigars)

Yamazaki 12 is hard to find in retail. I got this one at the duty free:

3 Likes

Landfilling off-topic posts

6 Likes

He’s jealous he couldn’t join in on the action. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Jeff Goldblum Perfection GIF by AbsoluteRadio

1 Like

What are you doing step-bear?

3 Likes

Padrons are all I will smoke. Split a box of 64’s with a buddy…looking forward to warmer weather to enjoy.

None cigar smoking buddies get the Padillas or Rocky Patels haha.

2 Likes

Got lucky at my local store couple of months ago (didn’t try yet)

Padron 1926!!!

So none of you smoke em mango flavored puff bars that kids smoke?

I bet it would. It would kill me, that’s why I’m sticking to mellow-to-medium for now.

1 Like

found it relatively easily in brooklyn.

1 Like

At a premium? They are nowhere to be found in ABC stores in VA or MD. Same with rare bourbons - you can buy them in private stores at the market prices.

I’m complete and utter trash.

I love creamy espresso martinis, Bud Light, Casamigos, and the occasional Parliament. And this is an improvement over my previous preferences :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Parliament 100s in the box

valentines day anal sex GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

You have no idea what @RustyDaemon consumed in the former USSR lol

4 Likes

We were poor, young and stupidly reckless. I’m mortified even remembering stuff we drank. But I remember the worst one: beet moonshine made with calcium carbide (that stuff they used for welding) for potency. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Well there were beets in it so that counts as your daily vegetable consumption

4 Likes

Yeah, that was on vegan Wednesday from what I (mostly) remember

Tell me more about that “beet moonshine”.
You didn’t go as low as Troinoy?

Nothing to tell really. It was homemade moonshine we bought at the nearest farm, when they were sending all university students to a harvesting camps each September. Old babushka who sold it to us proudly told it was made with carbide for potency. Never ever drank that stuff after.

No hell no. We still had our pride.

2 Likes