Nuclear Engineer in Upstate NY

2 Likes

Compliance Manager for a financial institution

1 Like

11 Likes
1 Like

Same here! 20 20 20 20 20

3 Likes

Web/App developer… I am really fun at parties too. I generally hover around ficus trees and observe the room, sipping away at shirley temples.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I forecast residual values and manage risk for a large leasing company.

Basically
image + image

15 Likes

auditorium? right? right?

That is correct! :rofl:

So true. My college roommate sold Cutco knives one summer a couple of decades ago. He sold more $900 sets of knives to people in run down 2br apartments. At the time it was 1-2 months rent for them.

I sell designer shoes to women for living :grinning:

2 Likes

Nothing gets the panties off faster than auditor talk at a party :rofl:

1 Like

I am a semi retired Real Estate investor, Mechanical engineer by education, software engineer by trade.

1 Like

I own an A/V technology company. This is my second career. Previously I was a management and IT consultant.

New Car Salesman @ Huffines Dodge in Lewisville so if anyone needs guidance or a car, don’t hesitate to contact me!

RSeems like most people went into technical fields with exception of those in real estate. I went the marketing and business route, but of course speak front end dev – too important not to learn.

No matter how much money I make, I don’t know that I’ll ever be comfortable spending full price on anything. I couldn’t even consider paying $400 for the F-Type that everyone was jumping on last year because it doesn’t feel frugal enough. Cheapskate for life.

2 Likes

Sales Compensation Analyst

You get paid to tell someone how to pay other people! That’s cool!

We have about 700 Sales Reps between US and CAD, I maintain Sales Copm system, I make sure they get paid correct commission each month.

1 Like