What do you do?

Small role in technology for now

What are you paying for your G80 Sport? I want one bad. Was quoted $790.

Damn. G90s are leasing for the same

Architect in Santa Monica

1 Like

630 a month. But faster than a 540i… if that mattered

1 Like

another software developer here…

I test drove 2 of them, the turbo sport and the V8. Loved them both. But the mrs. would rather take the bus than be seen in a - GHASP - Hyundai! It’s her car we’re shopping for.
And I just leased a truck 6 months ago. Maybe next year.

1 Like

Consultant - Manage Change and Risk

1 Like

How does it drive compared to say a loaner E300 or a Season of Audi A6 lol :slight_smile: Did I tell you about the payments on those?:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

@vhooloo be nice now

part time web developer.

1 Like

@armen212 is secure about his Genesis - this does not rattle him one bit :slight_smile: Which I respect - he likes the Genesis for his reasons and I may not agree with them but I can respect his opinion :slight_smile:

Thank you @vhooloo this is why I think your a good guy(most of the time) @wkalout were all cool here bro. but to answer the other questions about the car i’m the type that likes heavy and powerful. example would be the gls 63 which I will get one day. that’s why I like my g80 sport,4500 pounds and pushing 400 hp and around 440 torque(almost stock).

1 Like

new here… 33 yo anesthesiologist w/ >400k educational loan debt. use slickdeals since 2006. Just found out about leasehackr. Can’t wait to hack my first lease!

4 Likes

*UPDATE- IT Director for arguably the best golfer in history. We own/operate a lot of businesses…

Computer science teacher and owner of a technology company that caters to super VIP’s such as politicians, celebrities, and their respective companies.

3 Likes

Attorney. Corporate, currently in-house at medium-sized company.

1 Like

Interesting, but not surprising, that everyone here (or everyone who answered the question at least) is on the higher end of the income scale. And yet we’re also the ones hacking and clawing our way to save $10/mo in car payments. :laughing:

11 Likes

@Boomba unfortunatly in my experience many people with lower incomes and underserved populations tend to pay more for some things on average. The richer you are the more free stuff you get. Its very backwards.

8 Likes

Auditor, I’m fun at parties.

10 Likes

What do you call a large room full of auditors?

2 Likes