What car(s) are you looking to hack in 2023?

Hit the dash A/B cluster button 2** times.

1 Like

What a disappointment that whole thing has been.

2 Likes

I don’t recall seeing any Wagoneer or GW leases that were attractive (to me). I’ve had my eye on the GW since it’s release but the money doesn’t make sense… at least not yet. :wink::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

This is Leasehackr.

We don’t go looking to hack a certain car, they sort of fall on our lap asking to be hacked .

12 Likes

BMW 440i vert or Z4 post lci

My Nissan Frontier and i3 agree

2 Likes

Just talked in person at a MB dealership, they do pass the EV credit on all EQ cars. $7,500.

3 Likes

Just checked with the Audi people, they are saying the same thing. Q5e can be a good deal now.

We really need a 2nd car now but I am loathe to dip my toe back into the market. I’d be delighted to hack any mid to upper spec PHEV CUV that can match my current $340 Sonata HEV lease. A boy can dream…

1 Like

Full size V8 RR (if the market is still there for them when it shows up)
Rivian R1S
Pretty intrigued by the new body X5 PHEV (huge hp increase and good electric range), may order one in April if the tax credit is still a thing on those.

1 Like

This man knows.

Currently hosting fire sale if you know anyone interested. ‘08 CV for the low.

This.

I need a comfortable touring / grocery getter so whatever deal I can find… otherwise it’s the new Accord Hybrid if I can get one.

Yeah good luck trying to lease that. LoL

WRX. The new body is palatable in Black. I’d like one more shot at a car with a stick. With all of these manufacturers moving towards electrification. The stick is going to be phased out sooner rather than later. The WRX tends to hold its value pretty good.

2 Likes

You’re right, financing will probably be the better option on that one

One day I’m in a BMW then pop into a Wrangler then move on to a Grand Cherokee, few days later a Defender and then with a few stops on the way I’m back down to an Altima, just the leasehackr way….

6 Likes

Later in the year, I might also consider any luxury sedan with tons of incentives (a la 2022 Audi A8 with $12,500 in incentives) and a decent RV.

It’s fun not needing a car right now.

1 Like

For anyone needing a car from point A to B, the Nissan Altima, Pathfinder, or Frontier has a good 18 month lease with high residual value. You should be able to get any of the three above for less than $400/month currently. If you don’t know how, ask a broker for a deal.

1 Like

It’s really important to emphasize the running costs on top of the monthly payment. Fuel is the big one. Then insurance, replacement costs of consumables such as tires, brakes, etc. Etc

2 Likes