What are you watching? No spoilers, please

With some extra indoor time comes some extra TV time.

What are you watching? What’s good?

We are devouring season 3 of Ozark.

When I’m alone I’m watching Oz for like the fifth time.

100 Humans on Netflix is a good background white noise for cooking and dinner time.

Plenty of kid movies of course. Today was Onward. Complete with blinds drawn, microwave popcorn, and beer in a plastic cup just like at the theatre.

:bat:

1 Like

Kdrama, mainly because I understand them

3 Likes

We binged the amazing dumpster fire that is tiger king. Finally got caught up on Picard last night

6 Likes

Well here’s a few recommendations. If you have never experienced HBO series- Deadwood, Carnivale’, or Boardwalk Empire I am truly jealous you get to do it for the first time. (OZ, Six Feet Under, and the Wire are up there also). In fact I can count on one hand how many HBO series were actually bad. But those Five or six are the cream of the crop. (Sopranos & Band of Brothers need no mention).

Rescue Me, Dexter, Mad Men, Lost, Fargo, and Justified are all top shelf shows. Peaky Blinders, House of Cards, and Shameless are a must watch. Few underated shows are The Killing, Freaks & Geeks, OA, Revolution, Medium, Battlestar Galactica, and The Riches. Even if your not a western fan, make sure you go watch “Lonesome Dove”, probably the single greatest treat you can give your brain is watching Robert Duvall play Gus, with Peter Falk being a close second playing Columbo. People love it or hate it, but Frasier was probably best written series ever, sorry Seinfeld. American Horror Story, Twin Peaks, Downton Abby, and True Blood are great ones to watch with the wife/hubby.

I’m currently watching or catching up on - “The 100” (yes it’s a campy CW show, but surprisingly good), Vikings, Falling Skies, The Rookie, Under the Dome, and Hemlock Grove. Did watch the Tiger King last night because of all the hub-bub, yep it was a good watch. But enjoyed McMillions more. Anyway, I may just never leave the couch again.

2 Likes

Billions & Succession are my two favorite ongoing TV shows atm

1 Like

S3 of Ozark was nuts. Definitely my favorite so far and I watched S1 week 1 of release.

No spoilers, but the end…wow.

5 Likes

Tiger King.

Oddly enough, I may have actually met one of the characters in the documentary at some point.

3 Likes

Is it good?

2 Likes

Surprisingly, yes.

2 Likes

It’s such a rollercoaster

3 Likes

It’s Central OK, nothing surprises me anymore.

1 Like
  1. Containment on Netflix
  2. The outsider on HBO
  3. Bodyguard on Netflix
1 Like

Midwest’s florida :laughing:

2 Likes

Just finished the last season of Dexter, which I have wanted to watch for a while. Tiger King is a wild ride. Otherwise, lots of video games

2 Likes

You’re not kidding, but no ocean to occasionally help with some Darwin Awards.

1 Like

I’m an Ozark fanatic, I watched Season 3 as soon as it came out. It definitely was a wild roller coaster ride. I’ll probably watch it again to see if I missed anything. Right now I’m binging on Money Heist, if you can get past the weird lip synching thing then it’s a great show. I also started How To Fix A Drug Scandal on Netflix, that’s an eye opener to say the least.

2 Likes

I am watching season 1 stock market and covid numbers. And yes I won’t spoil it for you and tell you how it ends.

6 Likes

Watching a lot of documentaries on Netflix. Obviously Tiger King, just finished the Staircase and Dirty Money, started How to Fix a Drug Scandal. Previously Making a Murderer, the Pharmacist, Killer Inside (Aaron Hernandez).

1 Like

On Netflix:
*Highly recommend Ozark, too. Great, great ending to S3😳.
*Seven Seconds is a really good dirty cop/homicide mini series.
*Currently rewatching the complete series of Sons of Anarchy.

And of course, if you haven’t dove into all the madness that is Tiger King yet, go see for yourself what all the fuss is about. It’s a train wreck of real life characters.

Finished season 3 of Narcos this week on Netflix (I know I’m behind) … what a great show.

Also finished Tiger King lmao…(also great)

1 Like