What are you doing to entertain the kiddos?

Total Wine delivers the same day for free and ABC has on-line ordering for next day (they say 2 days, though).

2 Likes

BevMo is on Door Dash here. BJs restaurant sells drinkable wine for $10 delivered and all their beer is decently priced and fair quality.

Here 7/11 is also on Door Dash. Lots of ways to get booze delivered.

Herb, too. Check your local laws on that one of course.

1 Like

I’ve realized early on that would be expensive quarantine of alcohol allowed so we decided not to get any at all😀

So I guess my wife just won this thread. Just arrived. One happy kid, tell you that.

3 Likes

But you could put this outside and invite the neighboring kids. Selfish.

1 Like

New activity, pick up all yard waste and dog poop and get paid $50. If all done by April 30th, extra $10. If gov agencies were still functional, I feel I would be in trouble.

Okay. Finished. Venmo me, bruvver. :rofl::sunglasses:

:bat:

You know, poop detail is weekly, kiddo?

In this house it’s daily :-1:t2::-1:t2::dog::poop:

Gardener still coming every other week.

But hey everybody remember the evening of trash day is the best time to wash those disgusting trash cans :speak_no_evil::no_entry::nose:t2:. I like the windex all purpose spray that connects to your hose.

Roger is taught to poop outside by prior owners, thankfully. I wouldn’t even know where to start if he pooped in the house…:grin:

This is the best thing we have purchased over the last few weeks for the kiddo.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07QZWH11J?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Sold…this will keep the marker off the new playroom walls

2 Likes

That’s the about of crap of home in the living room an the reason we asked if we running a day care

4 Likes

Where from? Amazon ?
Fits well in garage

1 Like

Get you some

1 Like

Damn out of stock. i will track. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

All credit goes to Mrs. :bat:

She’s a sniper at saving the last few bucks on whatever we are shopping. From travel to bounce houses, she scores the best packages.

1 Like

Man, your photos sure make me miss the ages of my kids when our house looked like a pre-school. You sure are all in! I love the dining room wall art installation.

1 Like

So 65% of survey takers have increased their alcohol consumption during this crisis. There might be some beverage-related stocks I need to add to my recovery stock shopping list.

2 Likes

Well, the kids were the next adventure, so we went all in plus that proverbial problem when you get kids everything you missed out in your own childhood:)

Freaking expensive adventure…