What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

We’re feeding the neighbor’s fish for a couple of days and they didn’t lock the refrigerator.

Tonight: breast milk!

1 Like

Mammals: wasting perfectly good mammary glands for 95% of the time since the Triassic period.

By the start of April, global searches for “yeast” had bubbled up by 300% compared with the first week of March

If you own a Dutch oven, highly recommend NYT bread recipe. Easy to prepare and it’s awesome.

2 Likes

BBQ last night. Pompano Fish with grilled vegetables.

6 Likes

Ugh looks like a terrible life you live :slight_smile:

Ahi tuna bruschetta. Sadly makes us miss the restaurant in Maui that we were supposed to go and enjoy this .

1 Like

Living in South Florida has some upsides :wink:

2 Likes

I can vouch for the NYT recipe.

I’ve finally gotten the Tartine (also NYT) recipe to work, after several yrs of fiddling (again, I only bake a few times a year). I use 70-75 deg water, and I also refrigerator overnight after all the folding. Adhering pretty closely to the folding schedule is also important.

1 Like

My bbq and smoker have been real busy the past few weeks. Lots of chicken, salmon and even a prime rib!

4 Likes

Made rosemary focaccia with rosemary from my garden - baking bread is a serious labor of love :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wifey on the waffle duty :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Things have gotten to the point where the fresh fruit looks way better to me than does the waffle! ::sigh::

Kind of unrelated but never understood chicken and waffles. Why not just more chicken?

2 Likes

I’ve never had chicken that tastes like a waffle

1 Like

It’s a way to justify eating fried chicken before 10AM without anyone passing judgemenT
And maple syrup/hot honey on fried chicken is real good

5 Likes

Fresh maple syrup from the trees in your own front yard haha.

Some here may know what this is

A western omelette?

Some people like to eat sweet and savory together. I guess that’s the reason :slight_smile: