What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

Thank you. You should see how many years of liquor they stockpile too.

Where about a upstate…wegmans Sushi is really good I have heard of a lot of people making their own from there as well.

Seriously, no Passover food from anyone?

I took a picture part-way through eating yesterday’s matzoh brei.

4 Likes

Funny you ask! Made this yesterday/today:

First time attempting matzo ball soup! Skimmed the fat from the stock (1/3 cup) and added it to the matzo balls.

5 Likes

Capital region, we don’t have Wegmans here, and not sure I would trust supermarket sushi more than my wife’s. :grin:

I wouldn’t doubt my my wife’s anything over store bought…I like not fighting lol. But it’s really fresh and very good. This is just one article but there are others written about its quality.

1 Like

Respect to all guys who can :grin:
p.s. @michael takes best pics of his food and furniture :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Grilled tri tip and veggies

5 Likes

Sold out of like… everything. :frowning:

Wish I was more of a chef, even my Easter food doesn’t stack up lol.

French Onion Soup and Fillo Dough filled with Feta Cheese (like a Spanakopita without the spinach)

6 Likes

Rest of the pizza dough got turned into pizza. Wasn’t bad, but not as good as the focaccia

5 Likes

Wow. They had some tuna and good selection of salmon last time I checked about 3 weeks ago.

I did not use Mama Trism’s recipe, but I’ve been making this version of banana bread for years. This time with blueberries/pecans on one and 60% cacao chocolate chips in this other

When this is over, I am looking forward to 1-2 months rehab at the Betty Crocker clinic.

3 Likes

When this is over I’m going to need a bra.

4 Likes

I was feeling left out of the banana bread loaf theme that every single one of my friends on Instagram was posting so…I made a Blueberry Lemon Coconut (keto!) Loaf…It didn’t last 24hrs in the house so it couldn’t have been too bad!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Since he knows the song and it was Good Friday, I made hot cross buns with my son.

6 Likes

I had enough ingredients in the house to improvise a pot of chili.

4 Likes

I think those scallions cost more than the mustard you finally sprang for.