What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

Cabbage Stew with Bacon (visual Ok, but taste is very good)
Salmon Burgers on Grain-Free Muffin, Heirloom tomatoes

3 Likes

Cooking up some wings for superbowl sunday! Three flavors: lemon garlic, barbecue, and run for the hills hot. Paired with a ridiculous number of beers.

1 Like

Grain-Free waffles and pasture-raised eggs, organic turkey, organic sheep’s milk feta, ajvar spread, primal kitchen buffalo ranch

3 Likes

A whole bunch of King Crab for Super Bowl and some Tiger Shrimp

cocktail

4 Likes

Looks good, but I see a lot of $$ in the garbage. Some of the food industry…the “organic” junk comes off of the same lines as the regular items. It costs money to shut down lines, flush them out, and start a new line versus running it all of the same and marketing it differently. :eyes:

You’d laugh if I tell you that this “organic” turkey was only $0.20 more per pound than the conventional turkey brand at Costco … of course Organic still uses chemicals, but less harmful ones at least! Certain products don’t have to be organic…but a lot of people are not educated on what those are so they go ALL IN :stuck_out_tongue: we need #organichackr

1 Like

3 Likes

Tell me those are twice baked potatoes, please. :drooling_face:

No, just potato skins.

But great idea. I haven’t made 2XB in forever. :potato:

1 Like

Chicken Meatballs in Masala sauce, added Sheep’s milk Feta cheese
Grain-Free fudge brownie, No Sugar

2 Likes

How is it?

Not too bad, not as much “fudge” as the regular stuff due to Almond flower but overall was good, and best part don’t feel “bloated” after eating it. Next time I might add some Sugar-Free chocolate chips

Chicken, red pepper, black bean filling.

This will go into flour tortillas, which will then get baked and topped with cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce, and who knows what else.

I made the filling last night, as it’s always better the day after.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to ask. Is your PFP real?

PFP=profile picture**

1 Like

No, it just makes me happy.

2 Likes

Who is that?

:point_up:

Perennial Christmas favorite.

See also: “Who Threw That Ham at Me?”. [“Disco garbage can, everybody!”]

Thanks for not making me look like a fool :joy:

2 Likes

Can confirm trism is a real live boy who does not look like a member of the B-52s.

Which means he can confirm I’m a starchy tuber :potato:

And he should apologize for what he did to my family

2 Likes

2023 Lh lore is so confusing, you’re now a potato.

1 Like