What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

Paella? Looks amazing…and kudos for both cuts on the citrus.

2 Likes

Serious truth here for me too.

When I severely limit carbs of all types (and of course esp sugar) I feel soooooo much better. Its dramatic.

2 Likes

Couldn’t add as photo files were over 4mb

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sQgbnF6MjnskSRxR8

The two cuts on the left are my leftovers from oysters. The others are my wife’s work :grin:

Carbs are your friend so as long as you use up that energy source 1-2 hours after consuming it.

Here is a very interesting podcast on the metabolic effects of fructose/sugar that discusses how it was once critical for our survival during periods of starvation due to a mutation in uric acid metabolism, but is now responsible for severe metabolic diseases due to its abundance.

Here is another interesting episode:

Morning Hash

2 Likes

Yes…when I used to be strict low carb, even though I was 100% with the engines running on fats, I would sometimes add sugar in just before vigorous exercise (tennis). I have read this is ideal. Honestly, Im not sure if I could tell a difference or not but I was following the science.

1 Like

Paper plates?

Too lazy to do the dishes :upside_down_face:. Dishwasher isn’t working atm

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

You classy. Fresh ceviche. You’re giving me ideas to hit up the Peruvian place by me this week.

Ha, I never knew Peruvian ceviche was even a thing! You learned me something. I’ve only ever had (and made) the Mexican version. I love it, but man it isn’t long before it gets nasty.

1 Like

I never knew Peruvian ceviche was a thing either @hashone

There’s never anymore leftovers so no problem @zaimer

2 Likes

I usually get carried away with my batch size, and I can’t (or shouldn’t) eat it all. :smile:

1 Like

Fresh ahi steaks on the grill. Didn’t get any photos of the meat. :man_facepalming: I was preoccupied drinking spicy margaritas and it slipped my mind. :grin:

4 Likes

Looks like outside my window but it can’t be Mr snow

Can’t sneak anything past you :joy:

1 Like

Chicken parm and spaghetti, cause you only get egg noodles with ketchup in Tennessee.

8 Likes

Grilled fresh ahi, take #2. :yum:

4 Likes

Henry Hill, Goodfellas.

Well-played Sir.

1 Like