What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

I had Brisket Friday night. Moo is the supreme meat species, but oink and cluck are up there.

1 Like

2 Likes

How is the Lunar? I have a bottle here I need to crack open next.

It’s still sealed lol
This one is only sold at airports

1 Like

Anybody try this ?

I’m waiting for my tots to be perfect, so quick head-to-head.

My Lunar didn’t have that plastic doo-dad that slows the pour so be careful.

The flavor profile is similar, but the Lunar lands and warms up like Jäegermeister - if that makes sense. Still botanical like a gin, but warms you like the bad decisions you can only make in your 20s.

I can’t imagine what the Amazonian tastes like.

Hendricks makes for a fantastic cucumber basil gimlet

3 Likes

Monkey 47 and I also liked Roku.

1 Like

Hmmm, not that I can recall. However, I do like the Black Label and I do NOT like the Red Label. :grin:

I’d let you pour a drink. Nearly everything is better with a lime. Tell me the block was shaved. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Now I have to find Neptunia :smirk:

Edit: found at my local ABC. That was fast lol

1 Like

If you liked the Roku get this bottle:

https://theginisin.com/gin-reviews/ki-no-bi-gin/

1 Like

When I was traveling to your general area almost every week, I tried a lot of different regional gins. Brooklyn makes one that tastes like a Christmas tree (heavy heavy juniper) that I only drank in December.

1 Like

I didn’t personally cook this, but my boatman here in Coron did. I’d never had parrotfish before but it was :100:

4 Likes

Peanut butter cookie dough.

I didn’t say “peanut butter cookies,” because… why ruin a good thing?

Normally I use Neilsen-Massey Madagascar vanilla in baked goods, but I used the Tahitian here because it shines spectacularly in food that never encounters the heat of an oven or a stovetop (it’s also outstanding in whipped cream).

3 Likes

I did ruin a good thing. Levain Imitation cookies

3 Likes

gotta show the inside goods when you have levain imiation cookies!!! looks bomb

1 Like

See I would have, but my dad and I (alongside my neighbor/friend) ate them all before I thought to take a pic of the gooey center. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lunch for two today will feature this 22# turkey.

1 Like

=
+

1 Like