What are the best BMW Incentives for stacking?

I need to replace my partner’s Audi Q3 lease by this September, and I’m looking at the 330e. I’m also open to a 330e loaner if such an item exists.

When it comes to BMW incentives, I know I qualify for Loyalty (currently have a ‘17 X5) and Corporate through my employer. Also, my partner graduates from his Masters program in July & should be able to get us the College Grad discount.

Given that I have several months to get a vehicle, does it make sense to sign up for Penfed and/or BCCA to qualify for their incentives? Also, are there other discounts you would recommend? I’m keeping an eye out for OL opportunities in the Atlanta area.

Or am I pretty well positioned with what I already have?

Looking at the Wiki, it seems Corporate can’t be combined with Loyalty or CCA:

Seems like Loyalty + College Grad + CCA + OL Code is your best bet, if you qualify for them all.

Congrats! Heads up there is a DTI requirement. I’ll need to check my programs, but off top of my head, sometimes they ask for transcript, job letters confirming income, etc.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the insights. I’ll definitely look into the Grad discount terms. In the meantime, I signed up for BCCA membership to cover my bases.

1 Like

PenFed has a 2 month waiting period while BMWCCA has a 6+ mth waiting period (depending on the membership purchased). Just things to take into account. GLWT

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.