We're Back! And a Message to All Leasehackrs

Leasehackr’s official birthday is March 29. :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for all the generous contributions to the Tech Support Fund.

Supporter badges have been implemented! Note that if you’re a Dealer, Broker, or Trusted Hackr, those badges will continue to take precedent.

In just three days, our donations are now at $151 per month (Patreon + direct), plus $611 single-pay, from our 37 supporters.

8 Likes

Cancelled Patreon and re-subscribed for direct donations. Saved 20% off of MSRP by doing that :joy:

4 Likes

Lets do it then !!! Too late for this year but still.
Btw, Happy Belated Birthday LH family !

1 Like

I also cancelled Patreon and switched to direct. Thanks for creating this community, and am happy to do what I can to support!

3 Likes

Not a big decal guy, but wish one was available for Leasehackr. Not sure how long it has been sold out, but this would be a good time to bring it back.

7 Likes

New to leasehakr, and just made a donation to help out.

4 Likes

Is there a Venmo I can send my donation to directly? Apple Pay issues…

1 Like

So happy to be able to give back. And glad you came up with a monthly option without exhorbitant fees. @michael and @littleviolette you guys are the ones putting in the time and work, the funds should go to you for your dedication to such an awesome platform!

Proud to wear a Supporter badge (even if it is hidden)! :wink:

5 Likes

Made a small contribution… happy to support… the conversations are enjoyable, even the ones that go sideways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Contributed to my fave website😀

2 Likes

Just donated - thanks for everything you do to keep the site going!

1 Like

Especially the ones that go sideways!!!

Thank you! Donated and would like an “annual” drive like wikipedia does tbh.

3 Likes

I think you’re already sideways, and that makes them right side up.

1 Like

done. thanks!

1 Like

@michael @littleviolette

Thanks for the wonderful Platform and I know its not easy to keep it up and running 24/7.

I have done my small bit to support your efforts and signed up for the monthly plan.

Continue the good work.

HN.

3 Likes

I have made a small donation.Thank you team and everyone who volunteers their time helping out. I was new to the US market and this forum really helped me with everything.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I love how even someone w/ the handle “Scrooge” made a donation! :smiley:

4 Likes

Did my small part :blush:

1 Like