We need a hall of fame for useful or infamous threads

It’s called the “Search” function

1 Like

If we are on the same page he’s referring to the 5 series guy who drove the loaner over 5k miles and bent the dealer over the barrel trying to unwind so that he could negotiate a better deal… which he did, can’t believe believe that thread got deleted lol

Well, then 5 series thread not excluded from the hall of shame.

exactly. put a stop to the check he gave to the dealership. I made a pdf copy of that thread if anyone is interested in it

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: definitely send that.

2 Likes

How tf was that Eric_N thread allowed to go on for so long?

I was super confused at first too… His initial replies were in fact normal, at one point he went back and edited his every single reply to a “junk loaners are great!” one… Good read, lots of clicking on edit button though.

Knowledge that is hidden away in threads I will never see.

1 Like

Just found the $900 Pilot thread. Wow.

1 Like

Mind sharing it again, I wanna read it since Im bored lol

Sure can email you. Don’t think I can upload files on this forum

Just because they are locked doesn’t mean you can’t search and read them. There’s no point bumping up old threads that are irrelevant now or for just adding more commentary.

2 Likes

You should be able to on mobile, pm sent anyway.

will email instead

Someone give me a link to that thread

How am I supposed to search for something that I don’t even know exists?

Not sure if the concept of Hall of Fame is escaping some people or I’m not explaining myself well.

Thus far, it appears you’re asking us to curate a list of threads that you would find interesting. How are we supposed to choose threads that are “info hidden away that you’ll never see?”

2 Likes

People have literally pointed out threads that are interesting already on this topic without me even specifically asking. That’s what curation means.