WatchHackr?! ⌚️

Fed Funds rate is :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

Cars are over! Let’s spend that money on watches instead.

What are you copping? What are you hunting for?

I’ll go first. I’m bored of all the mainstream stuff.

Been interested in this watchmaker for a long time, and finally was able to get an allocation:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be buying anything for a while since I am mostly happy with my current collection. I do have an early 2027 build slot for an AnOrdain and have been trying to get my hands on a Halios Seaforth IV slot.

3 Likes

Their teal enamel is :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I keep debating pulling the trigger on an Oris Aquis Source of Life LE

Constantly lusting after an iwc aquatimer cousteau
sddefault

I like blue dials apparently

4 Likes

No more watches given the fed interest rates. Buying more VOO and TLT instead.

8 Likes

Have been wearing the old school rollie DJ recently. Very few watches wear so well for everyday use and you really do not have to worry about beating it up.

4 Likes

I just picked up a IWC. I got a “CPO”. Probably grab it this weekend since jeweler wanted to make sure it looks new as possible.

Which one?

I’m still waiting on “the call” from my friendly neighborhood Rolex AD :joy:

Portuguese

Nothing fancy but my wife said stop wearing your Apple Watch everywhere lol

1 Like

I wear my Apple watch most of the time.

Same. I think for date nights and such she wants me to act my age and not look like a spy kid lol

I have my father’s Rolex for weddings and such but that’s barely worn.

3 Likes

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

Collection has been a bit stagnant for a while. Paneria luminor base with seconds hand, Tudor Black Bay S&G, Halios Seaforth, ARES, Omega Moonwatch, Kobold Ti Seal, Bremont, and some others scattered out.

Still on wait lists waiting and waiting. Not interested in these prices even though they have been going down. I’ll gladly pay retail from an AD if I ever get the call. I’m on for the gold gmt and 126529Ln.

So many ADs are corrupt, Rolex needs to crack down on it. They just sell to flippers who prob kickback some profits. No reason people should have 6 of the same watch for sale on MODA groups yet a retail buyer can’t even get one.

8 Likes

@thevolvoguy

2 Likes

Careful he is going to work this timepiece into his customer suicide pitch.

2 Likes

@Jrouleau426 -

Geary’s in LA will treat you right on a Rolex. Not sure about the sales out of market/over the phone as Rolex gets kinda weird on those sometimes, but if you are having issues you may want to reach out.

1 Like

If he gets a 10 on the survey, then he gets a Volvo watch.

If he gets a 1 on the survey, then the customer gets to watch him hang himself?

1 Like

Those 2 watches are prob the most sought after models right now. I’m in prob 20 lists. I’ll give them a call though. I’ve found the smaller market dealers usually come through, just like high end cars