WatchHackr?! ⌚️

I just picked this one up over the weekend. Friend bought it in August but wanted to sell because his 122610LV miraculously appeared at the AD.

4 Likes

Buy a Volvo from me and you can even call my time of death!

7 Likes

Extra grim! Happy Thanksgiving!

that’s sharp. big fan of the panda dial.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been eyeing this one for a while.

I bought my Series 8 41mm Cellular for $380 last November at walmart and sold it on ebay and right now I’m waiting for the 9 series cellular to drop to $380 or at least $399. Feel bad for those who paid $499 launch day.

Ended up finding the other Oris ive been eyeing yesterday. Dealer had it resized for a customer then they never took delivery, so it’s “used”, but syill under original warranty, still has the stickers on it, etc. About half off msrp.

Going to use it to make strap adapters to take normal aftermarket watch straps instead of the silly Oris proprietary ones.

14 Likes

Looks great (doubly so with the textured dress shirt).

I enjoyed reading about the provenance of this one: Time And Tides: Reviewing the Oris Aquis Dat Watt | WatchTime - USA's No.1 Watch Magazine

Its definitely an interesting watch. I like extra complications, even if they’re of little practical use to me.

Has some other interesting little details that set it apart from the normal aquis line… the ombre starburst dial, tungsten bezel, etc.

2 Likes

During the peak of the market, I had a buddy ask me to call every single Rolex Ad in the country to find a 36mm day date with diamond dial in stock. I managed to find all 3 in PA lol. Even Alabama told me to go screw my self lol

Anyone like digital? I’m considering a garmin over these Apple Watches. Tired of Apple

Ive got a garmin fenix I use as a back up dive computer

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

just started getting into watches, right now I have this Alpina Startimer that i got slightly used

2 Likes

Bronze case or is it a gold plate? Alpina has some great value options, especially second hand.

Oh that’s really nice! May I asked how much?

I thought it was a bmw watch at first? lol

Car guys :rofl::rofl::rofl:

About $1500

Oh wow looks a lot more! Might have to look into one

This guy was selling a gold plated 44mm one for $400 used… seems like it’s good condition at the time he posted it.

https://www.watchuseek.com/threads/wts-as-new-condition-alpina-startimer-rose-gold-plated-edition-44mm-425-00-shipped-conus-obo.5517181/#post-57033193