Watchhackr anybody?

I bought my Omega from Moyer Fine Jewelers. They are located in Indiana and an authorized dealer for Omega as well as other watches. Just go to their website, pick out the one you want and inquire about it. They gave me a decent discount on the watch that I wanted ( much more than what other AD’s here in NYC) and the best part is no tax! They also did an overnight shipping to NY!

Omegas aren’t difficult to get at relatively sizable discounts. That said, because theyre relatively easy to get at sizable discounts, their value plummets

Get your Omega’s at Costco! Lol

https://www.costco.com/watches.html?brand=omega&refine=||Brand_attr-Omega

I really like Tudor and you can get a nice looking watch for around 2k, or a decent Omega for under 2k (like the Speedmaster Reduced). Two examples I picked up in last year attached.

The Moda under 10k group on Facebook is the best place to source in my experience. They have the regular Moda group too that’s too rich for my blood.

I have a 39mm Rolex Explorer with MK2 dial (369 lume) 2020 model with papers and no box. Might be looking to sell or trade for another rolex or cash.

Watch was serviced 09/2022 at Bucherer on 5th ave.

why did a 2 year old rolex need service?

1 Like

I second Omega. Love my vintage Speedy I’ve had for almost a decade now. It’s my daily.

1 Like

I just started watch collecting and hopeful to reach Rolex, AP standards in a few years.

I started with a Tissot Seastar 2000 as a gift to myself and just this month bought two Tags.

This is addicting!

2 Likes

The dot that lives in the seconds hand came undone.