Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

I’d get it for $28k:) Lowest price for sale on Tesla site is over 50k for user 3s

1 Like

Agreed, Tesla prices are cratering - this dealer principal I know in Cali had this car listed for retail @ 51k. They let it go for wholesale on Facebook for 37k all-in. At that price in that shape for that kind of miles and year would make an awesome daily for dad…

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, what isn’t tanking right now?

7 Likes

hellcats :joy:

@HersheySweet
looks like sold, thats a good price
https://www.romanmotorco.com/inventory-deal-driver/tesla/model-3/231626/

4 Likes

More. More. More!

black and white meow GIF by hoppip

3 Likes

Well aware of the origins of the symbol but when you’re pushing a certain authoritarian agenda and using said symbol, with what regard to history would that represent?

3 Likes

IK. Aahlee marked it as sold, solid guy. Had some good interaction with him and nearly sold him a car a while ago.

gold is up nearly 4% on the week spot. :grin:

1 Like

No the dollar is down. Gold prices stay pretty much steady :joy:. That’s the purpose of holding it, not as an investment but a hedge for inflation.

Pre 1964 silver quarter buys you the same gallon of gas as it did back then. Sure there’s fluctuations but for the most part it’s steady.

2 Likes

Once again, let’s stay on topic.

4 Likes

So much for answering crystal ball questions

1 Like

Has Mercedes started to give discounts in Texas yet on brand-new SUVs?

you mean bmw?

2 Likes

i have a S due in about 2 weeks, but with plaid dropping like a rock, Might let the new S go for a year old plaid.

1 Like

I just realized that our next set of questions on this forum would be

“Where do I hide negative equity” from everyone wanting to get out early for a new ride after accounting for all the blessings and lack of a snowy ramp

So, there will be good leases soon on paper but… adding neg eq to that will make the same payment as before

3 Likes

can i interest you in a $2000 tint and lo-jack package?

2 Likes

You want to protect your investment, don’t you?

1 Like

Unless you were patient and still drive a 2-3 year old lease. I bite my lip every month and continue to drive the same vehicle and wait. I have a Sequioa limited coming at invoice and I’m even worried if I want to purchase that. Again I’m ultra conservative when it comes to risk vs necessity which has 100% bit me in the ass during the last few years.

Many of my friends took out excessive mortgages and bought tons of rentals I would never consider and they’re being rewarded immensely right now. That’s the exact problem right now, all upside and no downside risk with the bailout culture due to zirp

9 Likes

All those Toyotas you move and only invoice ? Come on Toyota reward this man

4 Likes

Zirp? 20 char