Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

Couple months ago someone posted here a Lamborghini Urus lease that was bought for a flip. Curious what happened.

Not just brand but which store/where… for all we know their main business might have been mortgage brokers.

That guy is a pro at that and has done it with multiple other insane cars, I’m sure he ended up alright.

Houston Crosta said the Supercar market has dropped off, so hopefully that pro did it early.

1 Like

I’m a bit skeptical about this one given the timing but what do I know, he is the pro. Hopefully he doesn’t end up working for it next 3 years.

The Urus is still selling for over MSRP ($300K to $330K).
Last one sold yesterday in Dallas for $313K.

1 Like

I inquired on 1 recently for a friend. 2 year wait, 50k over msrp for a base and 75k over for perfromante @cezar9 I’m sure Ethan did just fine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Post deleted

2 Likes

ill DM you the name of the manager

2 Likes

From the Edit button I see that Calgon failed you

2 Likes

You have the link? I love reading the comments lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never understood why deleting a post functions as it does lol. It always screams “look at me” and you’ll intentionally click to view, whereas you may overlooked if it were left alone.

FWIW, I’m sure there are many on LH that are unaware of the ability to see a deleted post…until you advertised it. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m going to have nightmares over this.

1 Like

I think it was on askcarsales or one of the other circle jerk subs where shitty sales or finance folks tell you to think of their children and not to question that $5,000 desert protection package.

7 Likes

Are there chances this actually comes out? Back end looks nice

They def have the penis look down…

1 Like

Deleted posts should technically disappear after 1 hour, but they never do for some reason. The owners also want to keep deleted posts for context (?), which defeats the purpose of “delete”.

1 Like

How about the edit option. Is there a way to not see the yellow pencil?
No way I can edit this

If you make the edit within a few minutes…I don’t know the specific time.

1 Like

5 minutes.

There’s a logic component to it that breaks that though like if you have links or pictures in the comment.

2 Likes