Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

Oh shit it worked. WTF

All should see the crap you post without thinking first lol

2 Likes

Fact or Cap?

8 Likes

Blessings :joy:

4 Likes

Lmaooooo
Reddit full of people with 500 credit scores

10 Likes

A friend of mine will admit privately that it only really works for him if he’s standing or kneeling.

9 Likes

confusion wtf GIF by Steve Harvey TV

I thought that’s how it was supposed to work. I agree that definitely doesn’t seem to be the case.

Cant Hear You Dragons Den GIF by CBC

What does Reddit have against J/O?

2 Likes

J/O is the Toyota guy?

1 Like

In fairness that Reddit post was three years ago which $100 per month savings through a broker or heavily negotiated deal on your own was possible. I thought the Reddit post was more recent. Perhaps even more than $100 per month savings. Ally & US Bank had compelling programs at the time and TFS wasn’t bad on a one - pay.

J/O is most likely shorthand for Jerk Off, I would guess.

2 Likes

I knew I forgot to do something today.

3 Likes

@Jrouleau426 makes reddit go wild

8 Likes

It’s cuz he gives no shits

DDG ‘homonym’.

Alfa and acura both blowing up my email despite telling them I’ve made a decision elsewhere and am not in the market (and unsubscribing)

$300/month Integra deals can’t be too far off

2 Likes

They Went from All out hypercar that was sold out, to cutting that program, rejigging that entire budget into two separate smaller yet higher volume programs (supercar); one of which is coming out in 25 as a hybrid and the other one is the launch vehicle for 30 of their next gen battery tech.

Either way, Toyota the pioneer of attention to detail, beige boring reliable appliances for vehicles donning the LFA dev team suit is going to be ridick. This is a once in a decade, maybe 2 decade thing they do, too re-energize the brand.

To keep it on context, LFA values have never seen to dipped in the used market, and I assume that vehicle will be one of those vehicles highly sought after in the future.

1 Like

I wonder if you walk into an alfa showroom and ask the CA, how well their vehicles hold their value do they

A) Say best in class
B) Talk about how emotions can never depreciate

5 Likes

Yamaha V10.