Want to lease SUV for under 500$ per month!

lets us pray no one does that

For example:

There’s a new non 4xe Jeep Wrangler/ Gladiator thread if you haven’t seen it yet that comes in way below $500 month.

Wow, not a lot of good suggestions. You’re gonna have to cruise the signed posts or trophy garage to see what others are getting.

I would assume there’s decent options in the “compact” segment in addition to the aforementioned Jeep and Mazda’s like Tiguan or Taos. RAV4 and CR-V. Maybe XC40. Escape. Maybe some midsize American like Edge or Traverse. Or Bronco Sport. Or Subies. A stretch but maybe Highlander can still be had around $500?

Happy hunting.

Check out the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander. I just leased one for a second home and love it. Usually drive luxury brands, but this one is very similar in ride and build quality.

What trim and what are your payments? And do you actually need to fit anyone in the 3rd row? I requested some numbers on one just for the hell of it because I don’t think it’s quite big enough for what I need but still want to look at all of my possible options, but haven’t gotten an answer from the dealer yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.